Don't piss me off

LOCKS POV

Guns starting firing and I knew it was Dawson's people after me and the guys. We all quickly take cover, but Butterfly's stupid dog wouldn't stop barking. We all pull out our guns ready for a hell of a fight. Aaron has Butterfly and I have Maximus.

"Oh come on Lock, come out come out wherever you are" I hear Dawson say in a stupid kid voice. I come out from behind the tree with my gun pointed at his forehead and Maximus by my side foaming out his mouth.

"What the hell do you want Dawson" I spit.

"You know what I want" he smirks.

"Don't piss me off" my eyes grow darker.

"I want to kill you, simple as that" he smile as he wipes his gun.

"I can fucking kill you if I want right now Dawson" I look at Maximus and see his teeth out growling waiting for permission to attack.

I smirk and look at the boys behind the tree to signal them to come out "ATTACK MAX" I shout and run off to the side. Maximus viciously attacks them as if he has rabies. The guys start firing their guns at Dawson's people. I don't see my Butterfly, I'm guessing she's still behind the tree. I run up behind Dawson and tackle him so he's under me.

"Good job guys! Go off now!" he smirks and looks at me. All his people start heading for their cars and drive off, leaving me and the boys in confusion.

"What the fuck did you do?" I spit.

"You'll see. Now let me go and I'll get out of your hair" he sucks his teeth.

"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU DID!" I throw punches at his face. I can't kill him, not yet. Not until I kill everyone he loves in his face.

"Ruins the surprise big guy" he smiles and gets out of my grip since I was distracted.

"HE DISAPPEARED!" I punch a tree.

"Lock..." the boys say in a low voice.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I snap at them.

"Where's Elena?..." Brandon looks around.

"WHAT?" I turn my head to them.

"I don't know! I told her to stay behind the tree! One of his guys must've took her when we weren't looking!" Aaron tried not to cry.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" I pick up a rock and throw it on the ground forcefully.

It's been 2 days.
2 fucking days since Butterfly was kidnapped! Who knows what they did! We've tried so hard tracking her down, hell we even used Maximus!

"Lock" I hear a knock on the door before opening it, revealing Justin.

"What's the point of knocking when you walk in anyway" I groan.

"I know you're mad at them, Lock, but so are we! Elena's our friend-" I cut him off.

"You think we're friends with her?" I snap "We're only using her for fucking bait!" I run my hands through my hair. I didn't mean that. I'm just so fucking stressed we can't find her. Truth is, she's growing on me and I miss her.