Daniel Queen

LOCKS POV

"What did you say Daniel Queen?!" the boys ran into the living room from the kitchen.

"Y-yea" I say looking at my phone in confusion.

"What does he want?" Aaron asks with confusion in us his voice.

I answer the call and put it on speaker.

"Thank God!!" I hear a voice over the phone shout in relief.

"What the fuck Daniel?" I question.

"Lock I know we haven't talked in seven years..." he pauses "But I got myself into some shit and really need your help" Daniel says and I look at the guys.

"What kind of shit?" I ask.

"With a gang called Fireball. I was forced to meet with them today and apparently I'm getting my first kill tonight. Lock I really need your help man, they know my every move! They probably know I'm talking to you, I don't fucking know" Daniel says as if he wants to cry.

"THE FIREBALL GANG?!" Justin shouts.

"Yeaaa?" Daniel says in a question tone.

"That's the third biggest gang" Colin looks at us with a concerned face.

"Send me your location, we'll be there soon" I hang up.

"How the fuck did he get tied up with the Fireball gang?" Justin questions.

"Does it look like I fucking know? We haven't talked to Daniel in years" I snap.

"Sorry sorry, I know. I'm just surprised he called you" Justin says.

"Daniel Queen?" Butterfly looks at me.

"We were friends with him since fourth grade, but when Luke died we ended all contact with him" Brandon says.

"Why?" she looks at him.

"Because Lock reminded him too much of him and Daniel reminded Lock too much of him also, because Daniel and Luke were really close" Aaron jumps in and she looks at me. Before I could say anything I got a text from Daniel revealing his location.

"I got it. We need to him the road incase they do know he talked to me" I say grabbing my keys.

"Who's going to stay with Elena?" Brandon looks at me.

"She's coming with us then probably stay at Daniels" I say.

We all get into the black suv and Butterfly sits in the passenger seat. I start speeding towards the location Daniel sent.

"Sooo do you guys have an connection towards the Fireball gang?" Butterfly breaks the silence and I hold her hand with my loose one.

"We would bump into his men, easy fight honestly" I say.

"You realize your getting yourselves into a gang?" she looks at us with a face full of concern.

"Mhm" I hum.

"Okayyy" she looks out the window.

"Honey, we're the most feared killers. This is all in the bag" Justin says as if it's nothing.

"Agreed" everyone in the back say. I inhale deeply then exhale. This is going to be a good fight.

We reach the location within an hour and we bust through his door. Daniel looks at us and I immediately walk up to him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DANIEL! HOW DO YOU GIVE YOURSELF CAUGHT UP IN A GANG?!" I snap.

"I- I was walking home from school and heard people talking in the alleyway, so I decided to check it ou-" I cut Daniel off.

"THAT'S THE FUCKING LAST THING YOU DO!" I growl and see his face stiffen.

"Lock listen ok I didn't know! Turns out it was a gang and they forced me to join or else they would kill me" Daniel shivers and turns around. I start to speak until I follow his eyes and see a girl. She looks absolutely petrified. She's shivering like a dog in the cold.

"Who's this?" I say with anger and see the girls eyes fill with tears.

"Lock..." I hear Elena walking up to me.

"Calm down okay, please? Daniel didn't know and you don't need to take your anger out on him or the girl" she says holding my hand and I instantly calm down at her voice and touch.

"I'm sorry" I cuffs her face and pecks her lips before turning to Daniel. "When do you meet these guys?" I looks at him with a serious expression.

"Today around four" he reply.

"Fuck Daniel! That's an hour from now!" I put my hands behind his head and turn around to the guys.

"We're going to get you out of this" Justin speaks up.

"If I don't kill him before that" I turn around to Daniel and see the girl shaking and on the verge of crying her eyes out.

"Lightning, it's okay" Daniel smiles and signaling her to stand to him.

"Lightning?" I tilt my head in confusion as the girl slowly walks over to Daniel and he puts his arm around her.

"Her real names Stormy" he says.

"Haha Lock always calls me Butterfly. I'm Elena!" Elena speaks up.

"Nice to meet you Elena!" Daniel says then looks at the girl. "Don't be afraid to talk and hey there's a girl here you can talk to" he rubs her cheek. What the fuck? He's caught up in this, her talking is the last thing he needs to worry about!

"Enough of this shit. Daniel do you know how to shoot a gun?" I break up the moment.

"Mhm" he hums.

"Now be prepared for one hell of a fight" I walk out the door and to the car. I open the trunk and grab the black case of guns I always leave in there in case of an emergency. I open it to back sure everything's in place and filled with ammo. I barge back into the door, cutting of Daniel with whatever he was going to say. I set the case on the table and open it. The girl gulps.

"Hey don't be nervous Stormy, the guys come off really aggressive, scary and intimidating, but you have nothing to worry about" Butterfly smiles and looks at her. Damnit it Butterfly, you're so welcoming.

"Yea, but fuck with us then we'll fucking kill you" Justin looks at the girl then the black case. Butterfly smacks Justin on the back of his head.

"Here's your gun" I push a gun against Daniels chest and he takes it as i walks off and hands everyone else their gun.

"You'll need one" Aaron puts a gun in front of the girl then walks off. She slowly takes it and examines it.

"Guys?" Daniel says.

"What?" I snap.

"It's four..." Daniel looks at his phone and the guys and I all look at each other.