🎉Bonus Chapter🎉

Elena

"And that's the last of it" Kai clenches his jaw after dropping the last box at the doorstep. Lock goes to speak, but Kai pulls us both into a huge big hug with his gigantic arms. "I know I'm only next door, but it's gonna feel weird without a loud house" he nervously chuckles.

Lock and I look at each other and I smile. "Maybe, but everything will stay the same" I look back at my son. "But now you have your own son to provide for... and best friend" I laugh and Austin nods with a smirk.

"Just a new addition to the Archer family is all" Lock shrugs and I hold his hand. I know deep down he's taking this hard even if he knows Kai is literally moving next door to us, but it's freaking him out. Well not directly next door due to the huge gap of land between us.

He clutches my hand and rubs the back of my palm with his thumb. "I guess... but it sucks as-" Kai gets cut off by Silas hugging his leg. "Hey champ!" he kneels down and picks him up. Silas is Kai's five year old son.

Sweet kid, just very to himself. Kai's girlfriend had him when they were only eighteen so now they're moving out of the house at twenty three since the house is getting pretty crowded as it is. I'll miss having them in the house, but damn am I lucky I cherished those twenty three years because time flies like people said it would.

"We better go, the guys and I have to deal with some people" Lock says and everyone nods in agreement. "We'll leave you to unpacking" he pats Kai's shoulder and Kai pouts.

"I'll see you later baby" I hug Kai and he tightly hugs me back. I know this is hard for him, but it's for the best. "Goodbye Silas!" I kneel down and hug him. He as well hugs me tight and smiles. "Bye Anna!" I say to Kai's now wife.

She waves goodbye as she hauls a heavy box, making Kai jog over to her and help. Lock and I look at each other then hop on his motorcycle back to the house which is next door, but a good distance.

When we make it back to the house, the guys come running out of the house with excitement. "What now?" Lock groans and I hit his shoulder.

"Don't be a grump big guy" Justin laughs. "We're getting new guns, our supplier came through" he adds and Lock nods with a smirk.

I walk in the house to let them talk about their guns and shit. It's weird... not having Kai and his really close best friend Austin over. Those two are just like Lock and the guys, brothers.

Change sucks. Like Kai said. I miss my baby... but now he has own baby. Damn I'm a young grandma and he's a young father. Wanna know what else sucks? Maximus no longer going everywhere with us... no longer running up to me.

Yea. Maximus passed away six years ago due to old age. Right before his passing, he did the thing he loved most, fighting. I miss my best friend so much... he lived until Kai was eighteen and it absolutely broke his heart when he was with Maximus when he died.

Lock was devastated as well, all of us were. He was apart of the team... it's not the same when they go out on missions without Silas by their side. But that's life and I unfortunately have to accept it.

"Thinking?" Lock wraps his arms around my from behind and rests his head on my shoulder, making me smile. I turn around and wrap my arms around him with a little smile displayed on my face. "You're beautiful, Butterfly" he says softly.

Butterfly. Oh how I love when he says that. Actually, Kai calls his wife Dragonfly! It's quite cute haha. "You're not so bad yourself, Red Hoodie" I wink and he playfully rolls his eyes. "Can you believe our son is moved out already? And has his own son?!" I ask.