Someone must be watching us...

News
Man found dead in locker room after a football game at Stansburgs fields. The man had no makes on him as if he died naturally, but someone else's blood was all over the ground. Recently Lock Archer was captured behind Gregg's Machinery building alleyway tied up beaten. He was interviewed with our s.w.a.t team, but didn't say anything besides that the rest of the killers split up once they escaped the first round. The s.w.a.t team member Paul Rogers was reported dead after Archer attacked him. Mark Livis was also found dead in his cell moments after Archer escaped. But recently Lock has been spotted near Cupcakes Creamery in his signature red jacket.

 But recently Lock has been spotted near Cupcakes Creamery in his signature red jacket

"We have to go" I jump out of my seat and grab Butterfly's hand as we run out.

"How did they see you? And what were you doing there!?" Butterfly rushes. I open the door for her and set her down then run to the drivers seat and speed towards the house.

"I don't know and it was went I was seeing Clyde, the guy with the dog Maximus is training" I hold onto the steering wheel with a tight grip.

"Y'know I heard Alaska is a nice place to move to" Butterfly looks at me.

"Prefer Antartica" I say sarcastically.

"What're we going to do? Lock they're onto you" she plays with her fingers. She does that when she's nervous, it's adorable.

"Don't worry about a thing. We're fine Butterfly. The police here are all bark and no bite. They're terrified of the guys and I" I hold her hand to calm her.

"I trust you" she rubs my hand. "Lock?" she looks up at me.

"Hm?" I mumble.

"How do you feel about marriage... kids?" when she says that I shake my head.

"We're going to talk about that now?" I joke.

"One day we will" she laughs.

"One day" I keep my eyes on the road.

"So your moms last name is Archer? I saw that Mark has a different last name" she asks,

"Yea, after Mark left the second time she got custody of me and wanted my last name to change" I keep driving.

"Ohhh okay. What was your moms name?" she smiles.

"Faith" I say in a low voice.

"Faith Archer... I love that!" she chuckles. I pull into our house and run Butterfly inside as I follow behind.

"Did you see that news?!" the guys immediately say.

"Yea that's why we're here dipshit" I throw my keys on the couch.

"The police here are so stupid they do nothing. They've spotted us before and did nothing" Colin rolls his eyes.

"They only captured Lock because he was already tied up" Aaron sits down.

"I'm going to eat a donut" Justin walks in the kitchen.

"Sooo I'm gonna go change now" Butterfly kisses my cheek and runs upstairs.

"How the fuck did they find you" Brandon loudly whispers.

"I don't fucking know, someone recorded that from their phone" I look at them.

"Someone must be watching us..." Aaron says with a concerned face.

"Fuck" I put my hands behind my head in frustration.

"Should we move? This place already has too much on us... they even know about Elena" Justin looks at me. I bite my lip and sigh.

"We might have too" I shift my weight. Butterfly walks downstairs in shorts and a t-shirt.

"Might have to what?" she looks at us. I clench my jaw and look at her.

"Pack your bags, we're moving out tomorrow morning" I say with a straight face.

"For wh- ohh... okay" she walks back upstairs.

"We're gonna start packing too" Colin says and the guys walk upstairs to their rooms. I run up to my room, take a shower, brush my teeth, and change into sweatpants, a black shirt and my red jacket. I pull out a gym bag and start stuffing my clothes and stuff in there. I'm planning for us to move to Las Vegas, my stepdad owns a abandoned mansion up there.

"I'm packed... so where are we moving to?" Butterfly walks in the room.

"Las Vegas" I stand up and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Fancy" she smiles. All the sudden I hear a rock hit my window, startling Butterfly. I

"Stay here" I walk towards my window and open it. Clyde. "What the fuck do you want?!" I snap.

"Lock man, one of my traitor of men told them I was meeting up with you... they're on their way now!" he shouts.

"Fuck! Ok" I quickly slam my window and look at Butterfly "hide under my bed and don't come out until I say. Don't come out for ANYONE unless it's me or the guys" I rush to everyone's room to tell them.

"Ok we're ready" Aaron looks at everyone.

"Better fucking be" I take my gun off safety.

"Where's Elena?" Justin asks.

"Under my bed hiding" I look at him.

"G-" Brandon gets cut off by the windows breaking and guns firing.

"You're surrounded" a voice says.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" I shout.

"Under the bed? Really Lock?" the voice laughs and I look at the took of the stairs to see Clyde holding Butterfly by her hair.

"Elena!!" the guys shout. I go to run up the stairs when I'm immediately pulled back. I turn around to see...