Kill me

Hey! So I attached a song and when I do ** that's when you should it! Goes good with the scene 😏

We arrive at an alley way that Mark has to pass on his way from work. The boys take their covers and I stand waiting for this guy.

"Ooo hey cutie, whatcha doing out here by yourself" a guy walks up to me. I'm guessing this is Mark.

"Mmm my boyfriend dumped me" I say in the most seductive voice I can.

"Oh well he dumped a delicious cupcake" he smirks at me. Creepy ass.

"Mm why thank you" I smirk back.

"Why don't you show me what you can do?" he smiles at me. EWWW!! I DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS! But I need to, for Lock. I trail my finger up Marks chest and look him in the eyes.

"You're sexy" I lick my lips. I. WANT. TO. KILL. MYSELF! He cuffs my cheek and puts his other hand on my waist. Before he could kiss me, the boys run out and Maximus run out and corner him.

"You fucking bitch!!" he shouts in my face. I step back from him and run behind the trash can they told to me hide behind.

"Now listen here you bastard. You leave and my team the fuck alone!" Lock snaps and hold Mark by the collar and point a gun at him with his other hand.

"The Red Hooders..." Mark gulps. "You actually came"

"Yes, so go run off to your fucking friends and say the Lock Archer aimed a gun to your head" Lock spits.

**

"Oh but my friends are here" Mark smirks and all the sudden an army of guys start firing their guns. The guys back up Lock as he throws punches at Mark. I hear Maximus growling aggressively and a guy scream. Good job Max! I chuckle to myself.

Everything gets quiet. Silent. I turn around to see Mark and six guys on top of Lock. I turn to the guys and see men behind them and holding their wrists together. Some guy is roughly holding our dog.

"You see Lock, I know you and your friends are powerful. So I bought my powerful friends too! Mm well your fathers men" Mark smirks at Lock

"Haha you're funny" Lock rolls his eyes.

The men holding Lock down suddenly aggressively pull Lock up to a wall and start punching him.

"Give me a good reason not to kill you and your friends right now" Mark points a gun at Locks chest.

"Kill me, not my friends" Lock looks up at him with blood running down his body. What the hell! I quietly walk out to the scene.

"Why should I kill you Lock?" Mark smiles.

"Fucking kill me!" Lock spits in his face.

"Very we-" I cut him off.

"NO!!" I stand tall.

"BUTTERFLY,GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Lock snaps.

"I won't let him-" I get cut off. Mark points his gun at me.

The men kick Lock in his stomach and he coughs out blood.

"Leave him alone!" I cry

"Why's he so special?" Mark smiles and his men torture Lock more.

"HE'S MY BEST FRIEND! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" I snap

"Elena get the fuck out of here!!" Aaron looks at me.

"No!" I cry. "Let them go!" Mark shoots Lock in his shoulder and points the gun at his head.

"SHOOT ME DAMNIT!" Lock curses.

"N-" I cut get off.

"THE COPS ARE COMING!" the man holding Colin says. They all get distracted and the boys throw them over their shoulders and knocks out the guy holding Maximus.

"GET OUT OF HERE!!" Lock shouts at us.

"No! Lock we won't leave without you!" Justin cries.

"LEAVE OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU!" Lock snaps.

"Fuck!" Mark curses. The men stand up and surround us.

"I'm so sorry Lock! We'll be back!!" Brandon shouts and the guys start running and pick me up as they run.

"NOO!!" I cry and hit Brandon's shoulders. "No..." I hear screams from here. But only one stands out. Locks. I only hear his. I cry harder and close my eyes. They're hurting him and here we are. Running away from our best friend. He's going to jail for life now. I'm going to loose my first best friend...