Change our looks

"What's wrong?" I break the silence.

"You can't go..." Lock nervously bites his lip attractively.

"WHAT?!" I shout. What the hell?! Why can't I go?!?!

"Elena you can't just be missing for the day and randomly appear at graduation..." Lock says without any emotions.

"Lock please! My aunt won't care! She won't even be there! So it won't matter! Please... I've waited fourteen years for this moment!" I beg. Not a good idea...

"Elena, we've all waited for this moment. We never got to graduate. Come on suck it up, it's a just paper!" Lock shouts making me flinch.

"That 'paper' gets me into college! Gets me a job!" I shout. They never got to experience the feel of graduation... only jail... sorta breaks my heart.

"Fucks sake you thought you were going to college?" Lock shouts back and stands up.

"I mean I've planned to for years! And get an apartment so I can keep Maximus!" I reply. Why is he doing this?!

"You're with us now. Meaning, you aren't going to college, you aren't going to get a job, you aren't getting an apartment, and you're not going to the graduation ceremony! You're staying here with us!" Lock snaps and walks towards me. I should've known better than to scream and beg to him...

"I never asked to stay with you. I thought I was only here for bait" I pout.

Locks eyes grew darker and darker. He puts one hand up and latches it onto my throat, choking me and rams me into a wall. I hold onto his wrist and try to form words, but nothing comes out. Maximus starts barking, but Aaron immediately holds his mouth in order for him to stop.

"Lock!!" the boys scream.

His hand clenches tighter and I can barely breathe at this point...the guys try to pull him off, but he's too strong.

"Never go against me" Lock says aggressively and throws me as he walks off.

I choke for air and see the boys running towards me helping me up to my room on my bed. Maximus runs up and jumps into my lap.

"Fuck Elena, I'm sorry he did this..." Colin breaks the silence.

"He's a dick. A cold hearted asshole!" I manage to say, but in a low rasping voice.

"He didn't mean-" Justin says but I cut him off,

"Like hell he didn't! He latched onto me Justin... you saw that!" I continue to say in a low voice.

"Elena just... let him cool down" Brandon says in a soft voice.

I close my eyes and breathe out. This is gonna be a long day. I'm just gonna stay in this room forever and avoid that bitch.

"Ready to go shopping?" Colin throws his keys up and catches them. He's trying to make me happy, and I really appreciate it...

"Uh...yea sure" I smile.

"We need to change our looks up first" Aaron looks at the guys.

"Let's see if Lock is going first" Justin walks out.

"Sooo how are you gonna change your looks?" I ask.

"Change our hair style a bit and we have eye contacts around here so we can change our eye color" Colin replies. Idiots, they're gonna get caught hardcore.

"Ah ok-" I get cut off by Justin walking in.

"He's coming with us..." he looks at me.

"Then let's change your looks!" I smile. I'm excited for this.

10 minutes later
The boys are struggling with styling their hair and being absolutely petrified of putting the eye contacts in. I chuckle in amusement and they turn to me.

"Please help us" Aaron says in a low voice.

"Haha! I thought you'd never ask!" I chuckle and grab a comb.

I start styling Justin, Aaron, Colin, and Brandon's hair. Lock has short hair so nothing much I can do. He's been ignoring me since the incident and I'm glad he is. Eye contact time!

"What color?" I ask Colin.

"Green" he replies. Colin has brown eyes, Justin also has brown eyes, Aaron has blue eyes, Brandon has hazel eyes, and Lock has green eyes. Time to switch shit up. I smirk.

After 20 minutes they're all finished.
It took a bit to convince Lock to let me put in his contacts, but then he gave in. I lay out outfits for them to wear so they look as natural as possible. I also get ready, well in the same clothes, just I pulled my hair up. We then meet downstairs and they look completely different, still sexy, but completely different. I see Lock wearing the outfit I put out for him, but he's also wearing his signature red jacket.

"Lock you can't wear the jacket" I say to him.

"The fuck I can't?" he looks at me.

"That jacket is the last they saw you in" I try to convince him.

"Fuck" he takes off the jacket and throws it on the table. "Let's go" he walks out the door.

30 minutes later we reach the mall.

"Where do we go first?" Justin looks at me.

"Victoria's secret" I respond and they all smirk at each other. "Nasties" I chuckle and walk around looking for it with the boys following me.

2 hours later and we finally left.
They insisted on buying me a million of clothes and stuff. Oh and Lock got Maximus a lot of toys and dog stuff. I didn't expect all this. All I needed was a few clothes and girl stuff then I'm out, but no they bought the stores with their black cards. Rich people. I stand in my walk in closet arranging clothes on the hangers until I hear a knock on my door.

"Hey..." Lock sits on my bed.

"Hey" I turn around to him.

"Listen I'm not good at this whole apologizing shit, but I'm gonna try" he pauses. "I'm sorry for what I did ok? I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I was just pissed you went against me and starting arguing. Number one rule around here. Just please forgive me" Lock looks up at me.

"I forgive you" I smile.

"Thank fuck" he stands up and starts walking towards the door.

"Get good sleep tonight" Lock stops midway and looks at me.

"Why" I ask in confusion.

"We're going somewhere bright and early" he smirks.

"Oh ok" I sit on my bed.

"Where's Max?" he questions. He likes Maximus and there's no doubt about it. I chuckle and pull the blanket off Max on my bed.

"Oh. Anyways, goodnight. Remember! Bright and early!" Lock leaves.

Where is he possibly taking me?