Date night

ELENAS POV

It's been three days now and Max is now recovering fine and so is Lock, although Lock acts as if nothing happened. We're all sitting in the dining room eating pancakes and just talking.

"Christmas is in two days!!" I pause. "So's Locks birthday!" I look at Lock as I smile.

"We don't celebrate my birthday or Christmas" he bites into his pancake.

"Come on! It's my first Christmas with you guys and I want to celebrate it" I look at the guys.

"Maybe" Colin smiles. Lock sighs and then his phone rings.

"I'll be right back" Lock walks outside.

"What's that for?" I question.

"You'll see" Aaron smiles.

"Okay then, I'm gonna go take a shower" I put my plate in the sink and run upstairs to the shower. I let the warm water run through my hair as the shampoo and conditioner wash out. After the shower i get dressed, brush my teeth, and pull my hair up then walk downstairs to see the boys playing with Max.

"Max is basically done healing" Colin stands up from petting him.

"I wouldn't be surprised" I sit down.

"We're taking Max down to our training warehouse" Lock grabs his keys.

"Why?" my eyebrows move in confusion.

"Training" Lock puts on his red jacket.

"What? He's already trained, he's a smart dog. He can jump a wall!" I point at Maximus.

"Well duh, we're just going to work him with another dog" Aaron says.

I sit up in excitement "We're getting another dog?!"

"Haha no we're not. We're the only fighters with a dog and a 'friend' of mine wants us to help train his" Lock looks at me.

"Man, i really thought we were getting another dog" I laugh. Lock kisses my forehead.

"Maybe one day" he starts walking to the door with Max "and be ready tonight! We're going on a date!" Lock winks and shuts the door behind him.

"Fuck you" Justin opens the door and walks out with the guys behind him. I laugh. Idiots.

LOCKS POV

We arrive at the warehouse and see Clyde is already there with this dog.

"Let's get this show on the road" I set up jumps and let Maximus loose to show Clyde's dog, Bones, how it's done.