Pointing Fingers

LOCKS POV

I wake up on the hard floor and see my arm bruised. I turn to the couch and see Butterfly and Daniels girl gone.

"BUTTERFLY! JUSTIN! DANIEL!" I shout I'm frustration. Nothing. I slowly stand up to look around the house and see nobody. I take out my phone and dial Justin's number. It goes straight to voicemail, of course he turned off his phone! I throw a button shirt and my red jacket then walk out the house. I realize it's pitch black out, so I hop on my motorcycle and drive around. Why? I don't know. I need to find my Butterfly and kick Justin so hard in- I cut from my thoughts as a car drives by.

"Where are you?" I whisper to myself. I'm so fucking mad they up and left. I growl and start speeding. Fucking Daniel. I ended the third biggest gang for his ass. But once they took Butterfly, i wasn't fighting for him anymore, I was fighting for my Butterfly. I turn onto the highway and just drive around at this point. I can't be in a house by myself, it drives me mad and the guys know that. I'm so tired and hungry. I pull into a gas station and get a bottled water and granola bar. I just sit in the parking lot.

"Lock?" I hear a voice say. Without seeing who it is I speed off back onto the highway. I don't know where I'm going, I shouldn't even be out. I'm trying so hard not to go to the bar. My phone all the sudden rings and I pull over. Justin? Oh this little bitch. I answer.

"Lock where the fuck are you? You're phone tracker isn't working and-" I cut him off.

"Where am I?! Fuck Justin! You left me at the house while you guys ran off!!" I snap.

"Lock" he signs "I'm sorry okay? Please just meet us at the house..." Justin says silently and I hang up. I speed off to the house in full blown anger at the guys. Especially Daniel. I pull up to the house and turn off the motorcycle and run into the house.

"L-" I cut Justin off by charging at him and wrapping my hands around his throat as I push him into the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUSTIN!" I spit.

"Lock!" the guys shout and try to pull me off. I turn my head and give them a death glare before turning back to Justin.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU INJECT ME WITH? WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!" I growl and he chokes.

"L-l-o-ock I-I c-" he pauses and I realize he's turning purple. I throw him into the wall and pick him up by his collar.

"Where. Did. You. Go" I say word for word with anger.

"We took the girls to the hospital because their injuries were bad and we knew you'd freak out, so I injected you with stuff that would pass you out for a few hours" he says and before I could say anything I'm cut off.

"Lock" I hear Butterfly say. I turn to her and I instantly calm down. I run up to her and hug her.

"Are you okay?!" I put my head in the crook of her neck and begin to cry.

"Yes babe I'm okay" she wraps her arms tightly around me and starts crying.

"I'm so so sorry" I saw low.

"It's not your fault" she sniffles. "I'm just glad you're home. We thought something happened to you" she tugs on my shirt. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me.