Taken

LOCKS POV

I wake up to my Butterfly on my chest and Maximus on the other side of me. I slowly wiggle my way out, but Butterfly wakes up.

"Morning" she rubs her eyes.

"Morning" I kiss her forehead.

"Hey we need to get Maximus dog food today" Butterfly says as she stretches.

"The guys and I can get it" I stand up and stretch.

"Uhh no cause I have to get other things too" she stands up too.

"Other things?" I look over at her with a questioning face.

She smiles as if she's trying to calm her annoyance "Girl things"

"I can get it" I say and walk up to her with puppy dog eyes.

"That's really sweet of you Lock, but I know you're scared for me to go out in public and I get that, I do. But I am not staying cooped up in this house all alone for however long it takes you guys" she puts her hands on my sides and I sigh.

"You're staying close to me" I say sternly and she nods.

"Ok let's take a shower" she walks to the bathroom and I follow.

After our shower we got dressed, brushed our teeth, and she let her hair down naturally. The everyday things.

"IDIOTS!" I shout and the guys come out of their room.

"What bitch?" Aaron says.

"We're going out" I say as i grab my keys.

"Come on Max" Butterfly pats her thighs and Maximus comes running.

"Let's hit the road!" I walk out the door with everyone following.

We arrive at store and get Max's food and Butterfly's things. The guys also needed some things for them too so we came out with more than we planned. As soon as we put everything in the trunk, police cars and helicopters start pulling in.

"Must be uh some crazy person on the loose?" Butterfly says nervously, I knew that wasn't the case so I immediately hug her.

"We need to go!" I shout.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" an officer shouts and the guys and I turn to him to see six police officers holding guns that are pointing at us. The officers realize it's us and their eyes widen.

"COME ON!" I shout while the officers are distracted. The guys, Maximus, Butterfly and we run into a alleyway to buy some time, but as we run I get shot right in my side.

"Are you okay?!" she freaks out.

"I'll be fine, we need to get you out of here" I pull my hood down.