Uncle Keth.

ELENAS POV

I wake up to the sound of the guys shouting from downstairs. I look around the room for Maximus, but I'm sure he's also downstairs. I walk down into the living room to see Brandon and Lock arguing.

"Fucking Lock at least feel a little sympathy?!" Brandon growls.

This reminds me of the first time I started my training here.

flashback

"Fucking leave me alone!" Lock snaps.

"S-sorry" I stutter and he looks me in the eye.

"Don't apologize for shit. That's the thing around here. Don't give a fuck to even say sorry, thank you, please, any of that! We don't have time for that and neither do you. We get straight to the point and leave things as they are, like now for example, leave it at me yelling at you. Don't be nice around here. You're too soft" Lock rolls his eyes at the last statement.

"You don't know me" I build up the confidence to say. Why the fuck did I say that?! He walks up to me slowly so we're forehead to forehead.

"I don't?" Lock tilts his head and I nod nervously. "I know how you bite and pick at your nails when you're uncomfortable. You crinkle your nose when you're sleeping and when you smile big, you stand on your tippy toes to get something from the cabinets, you bite your lip when you're nervous, you forgive me and the guys too easily, you watch stupid movies before you go to sleep, and other things you do. You think I don't pay attention to you Butterfly?" he smirks "I do" with that he walks off leaving me speechless.

end of flashback

"Guys what's going on?" I bounce off the last step and stand next to Lock.

"Nothing" Lock scoffs and I hit his shoulder.

"Talk" I look at him and Brandon.

"Lock tripped me" Brandon huffs.

"Oh bite me, you were running down the stairs, anyone would've done it" Lock rolls his eyes "Plus you got me back by bending my pinky back"

"Hey! Stop fighting like four year olds over candy! Brandon you know Lock trips everyone who runs down the stairs, and Lock it's not really cool to trip people" I say like a controlling mother.

"He fractured my ankle once doing that" Brandon looks at Lock.

"He broke my toe" Aaron jumps in.

"My arm as a kid, he pushed me out of a tree" Justin raises his arm.

"He-" Lock cuts Colin off.

"Fuck off, remember the time you guys ganged up on me and made me shatter my leg?" Lock growls.

"Boys!" I shout and they look at me "Don't you have an uncle to invite?" I look at Lock.

"Already did, he's on his way" Lock looks at Brandon.

"Haha bending your finger back does hurt" Justin bursts out laughing.