Christmas Shopping

ELENAS POV

It's now the day before Christmas and after a crazy week, I haven't had time to get the boys something, so that's where I am now with Maximus. Oh and Lock decided to leave for Las Vegas Christmas night, so yayyyy. It was hard to convince them to leave me go out alone, but they finally gave in and gave me an hour limit. Can't have personal space in this house. I laugh. I walk into the store and shop for Aaron first. Ughh it's so hard for shop for these guys! I get Aaron hair gel, the cologne he's always been eyeing but never told us, three outfits, a fluffy blanket, and the other thing I'm picking up later. I get Colin also three outfits, also a fluffy blanket, funny boxers with animal faces on them, a hoodie, and the other thing I'm getting later.

"Elena!" a voice runs up to me and I see my old middle school best friend, Catherine.

"Hey" I hug her and she hugs back.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" she smiles.

"Haha I know!!" I smile back.

"Christmas shopping?" she looks at my cart then at me.

"Yeaaaa it's hard to leave my house alone" I laugh and so does she.

"Are you shopping for a guy? I mean everything in your cart is guy attire" she looks at me.

"Oh yea! For my boyfriend and our friends!" I smile.

"You have a boyfriend!!!! AWESOME!!" she laughs.

"Shhh the whole store doesn't need to know!" I laugh.

"Oh right" she laughs then looks down "hey maximus! you got so big!" she pets him.

"Right! He sprouted like a flower" I laugh.

"I believe it-" she gets cut off by her phone ringing "i gotta go, but hey here's my number!" she writes down her number on a piece of paper and hands it to me.

"I'll text you!" I smile.

"Awesome! Good seeing you Elena!" she smiles and walks off.

"Time to get back to shopping" I go into another aisle. I'm basically giving all the guys a fluffy blanket, three outfits and the thing I'm getting later. I get Brandon the fluffy blanket, three outfits, a razor kit, an echo dot, and the thing I'm getting later for him. I get Justin a fluffy blanket, three outfits, a fleece robe because he always walks out of his room in only boxers in the morning, a mug with the gun emoji on it because he's always pissed people keep using his cup, and the thing I'm getting later. Now for my lovely boyfriend. I throw in the fluffy blanket, three outfits, a shadow box that says memories on the top so I can put all the stuff I collected throughout our relationship in it, haha cheesy I know. I get him black combat boots, and that one thing I'm getting later. All together I get the boys a PlayStation 4 along with some games and those huge blow up balls you go in and push each other in. They better be glad I love them. I go to the dog aisle real fast and get Maximus toys, bowls, a new leash, a bed, and collar. I pay for all that and head to my final destination along with Lock and the guys calling me over and over saying if I'm not home by twenty minutes they will chop me up and eat me for dinner. Cannibals. I pull into the gun shop and buy each of the guys a gun. Lock calls me.

"Yea?" I answer.

"Where the fuck are you?" he says in a stern voice.

"Calm down baby, I got caught up talking to my old best friend. I'm on my way home now" I reply.

"Okay well, be careful. I love you" he says.

"I love you too" I smile even though he can't see and end the call. I drive home with Maximus in the passengers seat with a seat belt on. Ten minutes later we arrive home and I quickly run up all the presents into my room since the guys are outside playing football.

"Hey guys!" I walk outside.

"H-" Aaron gets cuts off by being hit in the face with the football. "You fuckers!!" he snaps and we laugh.

"So where have you been" Lock wraps his arm around me.

"Getting Maximus some new things, he's wearing everything out" I roll my eyes.

"Mm okay" Lock kisses my cheek.

"I'm gonna be in my room to set up Max's stuff" I peck him on the lips before leaving. I run up to my room and start placing stuff in the memory shadow box. Stuff like the tickets to his first football game, tickets to the aquarium from our first date along with all the pictures we took, and more stuff. I finish that up and write a note for him and hide it all in my closet. Just in time too, my room opens and reveals the guys.

"We're going out, so Maximus is staying with you" Lock speaks up.

"Ok!" I walk up to him and kiss him passionately as he kisses back. "Be careful, the forecast said is suppose to snow"

"Alright. I love you" he kisses my forehead.

"I love you too" I smile and the guys walk out.

Two hours later and the guys finally come home.

"Honey we're home!" I hear Justin joke and I walk downstairs.

"It was so peaceful" I say.

"It won't be tonight" Lock smirks.

"Ew!" I hit his shoulder and he laughs.

"ANYWAYSSS" Colin says in disgust and we laugh.

"I'm gonna cook dinner" Justin walks in the kitchen and the guys sit in the dining room expect for Lock.

"Sooo your birthday's tomorrow!" I smile and he smiles a bit before walking off.

"So do you have have girlfriends?" I sit in the dining room.

"Uh yea no" they all say.

"Why?" I look at them in confusion.

"Killer, for one. and just cause we don't want to date" Colin says.

"I could use another girl around here" I look at them smiling like a kid asking their parent if they can stay home from school tomorrow.

"Too bad" Justin laughs.

After dinner we all brush our teeth and head for bed. Lock and I decided to stay with each other at night, so he's been sleeping in my room along with Maximus.

"Goodnight" he wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.

"Goodnight" I smile and fall asleep.