🎉Bonus Chapter🎉

before i start this, let me clear up why i'm adding a chapter on here when i have a sequel. well i wanted to do a point of view from Lock and Elena, but i didn't really wanna put it on Kai's Promise since it's Kai's story and I want make most of it his point of view while he learns the world. And Lock and Elenas point of view kinda wouldn't make sense being randomly put in there soooo. hopefully that clears that up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena

I've fallen in love so hard with watching Lock become a father. He was pretty nervous at first because he had to raise a kid into this sick world, but once Kai was born that completely faded away. He was in love with him from the moment he seen his son born into the world.

We're currently laying in bed with Lock hogging Kai in his arms, I mean I'm not complaining, it's the cutest thing ever!

"He's so fucking cute Butterfly! How can a combination of us be so... cute and cuddly!" Lock cuddles Kai as he talks to me in awe. I never seen this side of Lock, ever and I love it sooo much.

"He gets it from me" I say cockily and smirk. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow which makes me laugh. "I love you" I laugh as I kiss his cheek.

"I love him Butterfly! I thought only you and the guys could make me happy, but fuck my own son might take the award for that" he kisses Kai's face all over as Kai giggles. Ok I can't get enough of this, they're both so damn adorable and I just wanna kiss their faces everywhere.

"Wow okay, remember I pushed that kid out of me" I playfully roll my eyes and stand up so I can go turn on the shower until an arm wraps around my waist, bringing me back into the bed.

"Stay" Lock kisses my cheek and I groan. "Hey! I gave you this child, so at least appreciate me" he playfully pouts and I chuckle then cuddle up on his chest with Kai. "Ahh can't resist me can you? Your incredibly hot baby daddy" he smirks and I look at him with a straight face. Hmm, why not tease him a little bit before leaving?

"Oh no I can't" I smirk and run my hand up his shirt, making him tense up.

"Butterfly..." he trails off and looks at Kai whose sitting on his chest cuddled up sleeping. Looks like my plans working, baha it's only fair, he always teases me, it's just time for him to get a taste of his own medicine.

"He's sleeping" I say in a seductive tone as I kiss his neck. He looks at me with his head slightly tilt in confusion. "I'll put him in his crib?" I smirk and he sighs.

"Don't wake my son up, he's peacefully sleeping" he looks at Kai. Awww! Man how did I get so lucky to be with this boy who's so in love with his son? I feel bad for ruining the moment, but, I need a way to get Lock out of bed and take a shower because he fucking needs one. I pick up Kai and place him in his crib then walk back over to Lock. I go on top of him and he starts to passionately kiss my lips. His hands start to travel up my shirt then he starts to kiss my neck.

Time to ruin the lovely fun.

"Wanna know what we should do?" I whisper in his ear seductively which makes him stop kissing me and move his face to mine.

"What do you have in mind?" he smirks and his minty breathe spreads across my face. I'm a bitch bahaha

"Take a shower" I say in my normal voice and smirk. His smirk turns into a frown and he looks at me with a straight face.