I told you I'd kill him

"Why would you leave him there!!!" I sob and look down. I put my head in my hands.

"Elena..." they hug me.

"No..." I push them off. "You left your best friend there!" I cry harder.

"Elena we know Lock. He's a monster, I'm sure he can handle himself until we go-" I cut Aaron off.

"HE GOT SHOT IN THE SHOULDER!" I snap. "And we left him there..." I lower my voice.

"You need some rest. Would you feel better if you go see him at the police station tomorrow?" Justin lifts my chin up.

"You mean we?" I look up.

"Elena, we're criminals. We may have been good at hiding ourselves from other people, but cops are smart. They have our fingerprints, so if they suspect it's us then we're gone" Colin frowns.

"I'm gonna go down and see him tomorrow..." I frown.

"Tell us everything when you come back" Brandon looks at me.

"Of course I will. He's your guys best friend too" I faintly smile. We all go into a big hug.

I wake up, take a shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, and throw my hair up in a careless ponytail. I put Maximus in his service dog vest and head out the door after saying goodbye to my friends. I decide to walk to the station... I need to clear my head.

After 20 minutes of walking I finally reach the station and the woman in the front directs me to Locks interview with the S.W.A.T team. Why the s.w.a.t team? Probably because they just found a murder after 5 months. I don't care, I'm just so emotionally drained. I knock on the window and one of the members let me in, I see Lock sitting with a member of the team.

"Where are your buddies?" the member asks curtly.

"I fucking told you, I DON'T KNOW!! We split up after our escape" Lock spits.

"Well me Lock, what did you do over those five months?" the guys asks. He's literally poking a bear right now! I see the irritation in Locks eyes.

"What did I do? I lived it like there was no tomorrow" Lock pauses.

He leans closer to the s.w.a.t guy "And I loved it" he spits and throws himself back in his chair.

"Lock..." I speak up. His green eyes meet my brown ones.

"Butterfly" his face lights up.

The interviewer guy clears his throat "I'll give you guys ten minutes to talk. If he does something, just scream for us" the s.w.a.t members leave the room.

"Lock!" I run up to him and hug him. His hands are both cuffed to a bar... his wrists are so swollen and red.

"Hey..." he faintly says.

"We're going to get you out of here Lock I promise" I cry and sit down where the interview guy was.

"No Elena, I'm staying here" Lock looks up at me with a serious expression.

"You're not serious" I look at him with hurt in my eyes.

"Butterfly we both knew they would catch me sooner or later" Lock looks down.

"Lock no... don't do this ok?" I faintly say "we need you"

"Why did you stand up for me" Lock shifts his weight.

"Because you were being tortured Lock! I wasn't going to stand by and watch it. The team was forced to watch it with a gun pointed to their heads so they don't close their eyes. No Lock, I wasn't going to watch you die" I cry and pull my head down.

"Butterfly, I appreciate it, you did it out of good intentions. But, I hate that you did it. You could've gotten yourself killed" he tried to get me to look at him. Maximus puts his paws up on the table and Locks face lights up again "Hey Maximus!!" Lock tries to pet him.

"I want Mark dead" I look up at him. He has a shocked expression on his face and leans towards my face.

"I will kill him" he has a serious face.

"Not when you're in a tight room without windows" I frown. Lock isn't going into a cell, he's going into a room with nothing, so he doesn't get out.

"Butterfly look at me" I look up and see him smiling.

"I'm okay" he passionately kisses me. I don't hesitate at all to kiss back.  He pulls back and looks at me.

"That was-" I get cut off.

"Butterfly" Lock looks at me then behind me. I turn around and see the S.W.A.T team members back. I say my goodbye to Lock and get forced out. They won't allow anyone to see Lock. No visiting hours at all. That was the last time I'd see the man I love.

LOCKS POV
I watch my Butterfly walk out in sadness. She's adorable when she's pissed.

"Ready Lock?" the ass s.w.a.t team guy sits in front of me and gets in my face. "You will never be able to see life outside here again... or that girl" he smirks and teases me. Fuck no. I sit up and lean all up in his face so our heads are about to touch.

"I'm going to kill you" I smirk.

"Clueless bastard, your hands are sealed. You're never getting out of here" the guy laughs in my face.

I pull up my now un cuffed hands and smirk. Fear passes his eyes and the whole team back up in a corner. Fucking dead.

ELENAS POV
I can't sleep. Not knowing he's out here, trapped. Not able to do anything. I know the boredoms driving him crazy. Lock hates being alone. Yea... I know that about him. Once the boys went out to shop for groceries, so Lock decided to sit with me. Even if it was in silence, he sat with me. I told the boys everything about what happened at the police station. You can just hear their hearts shatter.

"LOCK?!?!?!!" I hear shouting downstairs and I run down to see a bloody Lock standing him the doorway. I hug him and cry tears of joy then pull away to look at his bloody hands.

"I told you I'd kill him" Lock looks at me with a straight face.