Idiot

I wake up in a moving car with my hands and legs tied together and my mouth taped shut. I see a sleeping Maximus on my stomach and I start to scream, even if they were mumbles.

"Shut the fuck up will you?" I hear a guy next to me say.

"Take the tape off her obnoxious mouth" the guy with the red jacket says as he drives. Not the right time, butttttt he has a sexy voice not even gonna lie.

Tape suddenly gets ripped off my mouth and I winch at the pain.

"Rude" I roll my eyes.

"Hey you're cute" the guy next to me smirks.

"W-" I get cut off by the same guy.

"But you talking isn't cute" he says.

"Don't fucking talk to her Colin!" the guy driving says

So his names Colin. Interesting.

"Well, after I was rudely interrupted, what do you guys want from me? Shouldn't you have just killed me already?" I start talking again.

"Stop fucking asking questions or the tape goes back" the guy in the red hoodie says again.

I pet the sleeping dragon on my lap and tear up. He's my emotional support dog. Verified and everything. Even if he wasn't, he's still considered it.

"Cute dog!" the guy on the other side next to me says.

"Fucker attacked the shit out of me" red hoodie says.

"He's trained to" I tell him annoyingly.

"Well he's an asshole" hoodie says.

"If only-" the car stops, resulting in me flying toward.

"Hey dickface! that wasn't cool!" I recover.

They all laugh expect for red hoodie.

"What did you say?" he turns around and he still has his ski mask on. They all do.

"Nothing" I groan. I shouldn't have said that. HE'S A KILLER FOR FUCKS SAKS!

He starts driving again.

"Where are we going?" shut the fuck up Elena, you're gonna get yourself more killed. More killed? Killed faster? I don't fucking know.

"California!!" the guy in the passenger seat sings.

"I'm trying to sleep!!" a guy behind me says. If you don't understand, this car has 2 seat row things besides the drivers and passengers. Me and the 2 goons beside me are in the middle.

"Don't be grumpy you little bitch" Colin says.

These criminals sorta entertain me. I'm going crazy I think.

"Ah the pretty girl is up!" the guy in the back notices me.

I gulp.

"Took you long enough" he says.

"Hey! Not my fault you knocked me unconscious!" I look at him.