Drunk

"What happened?" I walk down.

"He got drunk" Justin looks at him and rolls his eyes.

"What the fuck? Lock you can't even drink yet!" I shout.

"Fake identify baby" he smirks.

"W-" I get cut off.

"Now fucking Justin, you don't tell me what to do!" Lock snaps. I stand next to Brandon and whisper to him.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"We walk away for two minutes and he's ordering shots. We tried to stop him, but drunk Lock is... really aggressive" Brandon whispers.

"Lock fuck off! You said you wouldn't drink!" Justin snaps.

"Oh boohoo, you're not my mom!" Lock growls.

"I'm fucking done trying with you" Justin storms to his room

"Lock..." I walk up to him and he looks at me. All I see in his eyes is sadness and regret...

"We're not celebrating Christmas or my birthday ever again" Lock says with a straight face and I look down.

"Okay, I understand" I look up "Lock I know it hurts, I do. But you need to stay strong for Luke... he wouldn't be happy knowing you're celebrating his birthday getting drunk and pushing your friends away"

"You wouldn't know what my brother would and wouldn't want" he says coldly. It hurts me to know Lock is pushing me away... his best friends away.

"Maybe not, but you do" I say with a sad smile and he clenches his jaw hard "Do you still wanna leave for Vegas tonight?" I ask.

"Yea, Brandon can you drive first?" Lock walks to his room after kissing my cheek.

"Yea" Brandon says although Locks gone.

"Don't be alarmed, he gets this bad every year" Aaron says.

"I wish he could enjoy Christmas and his birthday without thinking of bad memories. I saw like that last year when my parents died, but this year, all I really needed was good friends to get everything off my mind" I say in a sad timid voice.

"He comes around, he's gotten way better over the years. Did you notice the way he softened up to you? All he really needs a person with a soft voice. Us? We get mad he's like this so we argue" Colin says.

"Yea, living with the most dangerous toughest guy is cool since he's always by our side, but when he's drunk it's like he's against us" Brandon says with a frown.

"He's not against you. Lock will always be on your side" I smile and we all go into a big hug.

"LAS VEGAS HERE WE COME!" Brandon and the boys run up the stairs. I chuckle and go to my room and grab my bags. I feel a pair of eyes darted me, but I keep rearranging my stuff.

"Why do we move after Christmas? I mean that means more stuff to pack" I pout. I suddenly hear a faint laugh and a huge pair of arms being wrapped around my waist, obviously it's Lock.

"Ready to go?" Lock says and I turn around to him.

"All set" I smile.

"What about Maximus?" he asks and unravels his arms.

"He's packed!" I say proudly and pick up the bags.

"I'll help" he grabs a few of my bags "Since we have four cars each of us need to drive a car, I'm not sober soooooo"

"Fine, I'll drive" I laugh.

"One scratch on my lambo" he playfully threats.

"I won't!" I say and walk outside with him following. We our bags in the back and watch as the guys fill their cars.

"So we're all going to talk on the Bluetooth in case any shit happens. I'm going with Butterfly, so you guys know the drill" Lock makes an announcement and the guys nod as they get in their car then Lock throws me the kids and we all drive off. We're all in a Bluetooth call.

"So do you already have a house up there?" I ask as I drive.

"Mhm" Lock mumbles and I look over to see him sleeping.

"Haha goodnight baby" I reach my arm over and rub his cheek then put in back on the steering wheel.

"Lock asleep?" I hear Justin ask.

"Trying to yea" I say.

"Oh okay" he says

We've been driving for three hours now and we stop for a quick pit stop.

"Hey beauties!" I joke as I get out the car.

"Fuck off" Colin walks in the gas station and we laugh.

"Someones grouchy" Brandon laughs as we go into the gas station. We use the bathroom then grab some snacks and drinks.

"Fucking it's two a.m." Colin pouts.

"Grow up you little bitch" Aaron laughs and goes into his car.

"I'll drive now" Lock goes in the drivers seat and starts the Bluetooth call.

"Let's listen to music" I sit in the passengers seat and put on Out of my league. I wait for my favorite part before singing.

"Please no-" I cut Lock off.

"YOU ARE OUT OF MY LEAGUE! ALL THE THINGS I BELIEVE! YOU WERE JUST THE RIGHT KIND! YOU WERE MORE THAN JUST A DREAM!" I sing and point at Lock.

"Shut the fuck up, how are you so cheerful at this time" Justin groans.

"I'm a happy person!" I reply.

"Be happy somewhere else" Brandon groans also.

"Fine I'll stop" I laugh.

"THANK GOODNESS!!" the guys all shout in relief.

"Fuck you guys" I laugh.

"This is going to be a long three hours" Lock says.

I fell asleep, but wake up to being picked up.

"Morning Butterfly" Lock still carries me into the gorgeous mansion.

"What time is it" I rub my eyes then wrap my arms around Locks neck.

"Four a.m." Justin stretches.

"We're gonna sleep now, then tomorr- well today we can arrange our rooms" Brandon says.

"Sounds good" I fall back asleep in Locks arms.

I wake up again, but now I'm sleeping on Locks chest on a couch. I sit up and yawn.

"Hey" Lock looks at me.

"Hi" I smile.

"Do y-" he gets cut off by his phone ringing.

"Daniel Queen?" Lock says with a face of confusion.