Found.

ELENAS POV

I wake up at 6:00am and put on a hoodie and some shoes then walk outside. I search around for an hour to see nothing, I even knocked on people's doors. At this point I decided to make missing posters and place then everywhere along with the Internet.

 At this point I decided to make missing posters and place then everywhere along with the Internet

Missing.
Was last seen in my backyard on Macintosh street. He answers to the name "Maximus". Maximus is a big fluffy 5 year old German Shepherd male. He doesn't have a collar on due to me finding it on the ground as he went missing, but he is microchipped. If you spot him anywhere please contact me at Elena 321-654-0987.

I post the missing sign everywhere I went and on every social media. I'm starting to think someone took him... Maximus growled aggressively when he went missing... he doesn't just do that. My phone goes off and I instantly check it to see a message from Lock.

"Come home, we'll talk there" he texts. I groan and start walking home. Once I reach the house I storm in with pure irritation.

"Listen, searching for him is no use considering you checked the whole country" Brandon rolls his eyes.

"If my dog is on the line, yes" I cross my arms.

"Anyways, it's no use because he would've came back already. He's not dumb" Aaron says.

"Why won't you help me?!" I tear up.

"We're fucking trying!" Lock snaps and I instantly flinch. Wow. Last time I flinched at Lock was when he kidnapped me... when I thought he was going to hurt me.

"Let's try the pound" Colin suggests and we all agree. We hop in the suv in silence.

"If he's not there... you guys can stop searching for him" I frown. Then suddenly a hand locks onto my little one. I turn to see Lock with one hand steering and the other holding my hand.

"Never" Lock says, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Please be here" I whisper to myself.

"Hey Butterfly?" Lock says and my face immediately lights up. Butterfly.

"Yea?" I say shyly.

"Don't flinch at me... I didn't mean to snap at you or make you feel like I don't wanna help. I'm really sorry" he says with guilt.

"It's okay, I understand" I smile.

"Us too" the guys in the back say with a frown.