Epilogue

ELENAS POV

"PUSH ELENA"

"URGHH!" I squeeze onto Locks hand so tight I'm sure it lost circulation.

"I SEE THE HEAD!" the nurse shouts. "COME ON ELENA, ONLY 2 MORE BIG PUSHES!"

"Come on Butterfly, you got this" Lock hold my had tighter. I give it all I have left me and there it is.

2:38am

Our baby boy is born.

A nurse suddenly walks in to check Kai, but she freezes once she checks his breathing.

"What's wrong?" Lock and I ask worriedly.

"His breathing is incredibly slow..." she says as she calls in a few other nurses.

"We just need to cheek up on him in the baby center" the other nurse holds Kai.

"Is everything alright?" I sit up.

"We're checking on that know mrs. Archer" she says.

"We're going to run some tests on him in the center down the hall if you would like to wait there" she says before rushing out.

"Lock..." I look at him.

"He's fine Butterfly" he rubs his thumb in circle patterns on the back of my hand.

"Can we please wait in the waiting room" I ask impatiently.

"Yea" Lock stands up and I follow behind.

"We're coming with you" the guys follow us.

"You guys can go home if you wa-" Lock gets cut off.

"Fuck to the no" Colin says in a wtf tone.

We reach the waiting room and just sit there until we hear the Kai's okay... nothing. We waited and waited until it was now 4am and I'm exhausted, so is Lock but he doesn't wanna show it.

"Go to sleep you two, we'll wait you up once we hear something" Aaron says and with that I lean my head back on Locks shoulder and he leans his head on mine.

I hate it.

The feeling when you can do nothing and know nothing.

Lock!

Elena!

I feel Locks head move to the side and I sit up.