Butterfly and Lightning

LOCKS POV

"Lock..." the guys gulp. My breathing gets heavier in anger. They knew Daniel called me... they knew.

"We need to try!" I turn to them.

"We're outnumbered by hundreds Lock!!" Aaron shouts.

"Wow I didn't know I was blind" I roll my eyes "GO IN" I shout and my guys once again start firing and Maximus attacks. I shoot for the heads and heart. There's so many of them...

"FUCK!" Justin snaps and holds his stomach.

"DON'T SHOW THEM ANY WEAKNESS JUSTIN!" I shout loud enough for him to listen. He looks up at me and nods and takes cover as he shoots. I find myself shot in the side and I shoot the guy right in the head. All the sudden Daniel is right next to me shooting. "Don't ever get involved with another gang" I snap and he flinches.

"I know" he almost whispers. I know he's mad that they have his girl, but they have mine too.

"OW!" I hear Aaron shout and I turn to him and find him pinned down by a guy. I shoot at the guys head and he drops down. Aaron looks at me and nods and I continue shooting.

"FUCKING DOG!" one of the men shout. That's my Max.

"DANIEL WATCH OUT!' I shout as a guy is approaching him. Daniel quickly shoots him and breathes heavy.

"Can you fucking give me space?" I snap as I realize he's right up against me. I run off as I shoot. We all continue to kill the guys and they decrease. We're still very outnumbered, but with how good my guys and dog are, I know we're going to win this thing. One question creeps in my mind... where's the leader? I push that thought to the side and continue to shoot.

ELENAS POV

I still continue to hear guns firing. Lock! I try to shout, but me and Stormys mouth are now covered. I attempt to scoot my chair next to Stormys and put my hand over hers. She looks at me and her eyes are filled with tears, she looks like she's smiling. Then the big guy in black walks in again.

"Looks like your friends are here" he says smiling "such a shame they're outnumbered by hundreds of my men" he smirks. Me and Stormy mumble since the cloth over our mouths forbids us to speak.

"SHUT UP!" the guy snaps and hits us both again. Again. When he captured us from the house, he knocked us out with a baseball bat and when we woke up... him and his men repeatedly beat us. They come in every few minutes to get in our 'beating time'. It's at the point where Stormy and I are bleeding everywhere.

He keeps beating us, then it all goes black.

LOCKS POV

We've been fighting for an hour now, not giving up. The men continue to fall down and the guys continue to kill them, as does Maximus. I keep killing off his men and make it into the warehouse. There are a few guys in here and being it just me, I take out two guns and shoot. The guys and Maximus suddenly make it in the warehouse and continue to kill. I walk further into the warehouse and I'm greeted by a guy in all black. I walk up to him will so much anger so we're now forehead to forehead.

"Ah, Lock Archer. I've been waiting for you" he smirks.

"WHERE ARE THE GIRLS!" I get straight to the point.

"Mm, let's not talk about them, let's talk about you" he grins and before i could say anything he cuts me off. "You and your guys are tough. Escaped prisoner? I'm impressed, join us Lock" he smiles. I'm guessing the guys finished killing them off because they stand behind me.

"I. WILL. NEVER. JOIN. YOU" I spit.

"Oh Lock, you don't have a choice" he smirks.

"You're right. I'll join you" I smirk.

"Love-" before he could finish he falls to the ground.

"In hell" I growl. I jabbed a knife right in his cold heart. I stomp on him as I run to open doors looking for one that will reveal the girls.

"THEY'RE NOT IN HERE" Daniel says stressed. I kick open a door and see Butterfly and the girl unconscious in a chair bleeding.

"BUTTERFLY!" I shout and untie her and take the cloth out of her mouth as does Daniel with the other girl. "WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I pick her up bridal style and put my head on hers.

"LIGHTNING!" Daniel shouts trying to wake up his girl.

"ELENA!" the guys cry "STORMY!"

"Please be okay" I cry and close my eyes.

"Let's get them to the house quickly!" Brandon shouts and we get into the car and speed to the house. Once we arrive I put Butterfly on the couch and kneel next to her. Daniel puts the other girl next to her as he tries to wake her up. Aaron checks them both to look for any bullets.

"They weren't shot, looks like they beat them to the core" Aaron says in disgust. I put my forehead on Butterfly's. I block out everyone and just focus on my Butterfly.

"Wake up" I whisper and cry. Suddenly I feel a shot being injected in my arm and before I pass out I hear Justin say I'm sorry.