It all goes black.

ELENAS POV

I feel someone snatch me up from under Locks bed.

"So you're the pretty girl I'm hearing all about" the man grabs my hand and drags me to the staircase. "Under the bed? Really Lock?" the sick man laughs.

"Elena!!" the guys shout. Lock starts to run towards the staircase, but gets pulled away by a man with brown hair, a beard, and no hair. Lock turns around and his eyes goes as wide as a basketball.

"I KILLED YOU!!" he snaps. I look at the guys and see their jaws dropped.

"Did you Lock? Then how am I standing here?" the man smirks.

"WE STOOD THEIR WATCHING HIM STAB YOU!" Justin shouts.

"I STABBED YOU UNTIL YOUR LAST BREATH!" Lock spits. The guy holding me up throws me down the stairs then walks down and roughly pulls me up by my hair again.

"Stupid child eh? Stupid friends too" the guy holding Lock laughs "now you're going to be a good boy and get your punishment" he smiles. The guys start running towards Lock, but they get tased. They get up and start running again until men grab them and tie them around the pillars in the house.

"LET MY FRIENDS GO!" Lock shouts and kicks the guy.

"Tie him!" the guy throws Lock to one of his men and they tie him up tightly around a pillar as well. "Now for you pretty girl" he smirks.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Lock tries to get out of the rope. The guy takes me and holds a gun up to my head. I close my eyes and gulp. This is not happening right now.

"LET HER GO!!" the guys try to wiggle themselves out of the rope. The guy holding me snaps his fingers and his men start to beat them up.

"STOP!!" I cry.

Maximus runs down the stairs and starts attacking the guy holding me.

"OW YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" he shouts. Maximus is now foaming out the mouth and starts attacking the guns face. He lets me go. I run towards the guys and grab the gun the guy dropped and I shoot the guns beating up my friends in the leg and shoulder. I grab a knife and start cutting up Locks rope.

"Are you okay?!" he takes cover from the gun shots.

"y-yea!" I start to cut Justins rope then Colin's and so on

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL" Lock stands above the guy and pushes Maximus away.

"Please, your a weak boy" the guy stands up.

"Fucking try this weak boy" Lock shoots him in his chest then goes on top of him throwing punches. The guys start shooting at the men.

"You better stop it boy!" the guy locks on top of shouts.

"You hurt me and my mom in ways no kid or mom should be!!" he spits and starts choking him "IT HURT SO MUCH!"

"Lock" he struggles to say.

"That scar in my heart never faded! You. Killed. My. MOTHER!!" Locks eyes look as if they were black right now. He starts to aggressively throw him and torture him. This guy killed his mother.... HIS STEPDAD!! The shootings come to a stop and now it's silent. The guys are all looking at each other then Lock. Brandon comes running up to me.

"ARE YOU OKAY EL?" he hugs me.

"Yea... is that his stepdad?!" I choke back on my words.

"Ye-" Justin gets cut off.

It all goes black. I hear people screaming my name, but I just can't open my eyes. I feel myself getting lifted up. At that point I couldn't hear anything... I drifting off to a deep sleep.