Wedding

ELENAS POV

This is it.

Today i'm marrying the love of my life.

My escaped prisoner.

My kidnapper.

"You look so beautiful El" Stormy stands me in front of a mirror.

"Thank you Storm" I tear up and hug her.

"No problem!" she laughs and hugs me. "Don't cry on your wedding day b!" she pulls back.

"How can I not" I laugh and wipe away the upcoming tears.

"I know your mom and dad is watching over you right now screaming with happiness" she smiles.

"I bet" I give a sad smile.

"You're going to marry the love of your life in 10 minutes El! Turn that frown upside down" she smiles wide and I laugh.

"You're a nut" I give her my veil.

"I can't wait to see the look on Locks face when he sees you!!" she puts the comb at the start of the veil in my hair.

"Me too!" I smile.

"It's gonna look weird seeing him in a suit and tie" she laughs.

"Right! he's probably throwing a bitch fit" I laugh.

About 9 minutes later the music starts playing and my heart starts racing.

"You got it b" she ties up her arm with mine and starts walking out.

Yea, Stormy's walking me down the aisle because the guys kept fighting over who would take her so she stepped in and told them off. That's my best friend eh.

I look up to see Lock standing tall at the end. The closer I get I see him starting to cry. I start to hear wows and aww as I walk down. I finally reach Lock and stand in front of him. He takes my hands and I start to tear up, so is he.

"Damn you're gorgeous" he looks me head to toe.

"You look handsome yourself" I smile.

"We are gathered here for the wedding of Elena Willow Mitchell and Lock William Archer" the priest begins. I look at the guys that are standing behind Lock and see them smiling and tearing up too. I give them a smile then look back at Lock whose tears failed to stay in.