Blood

LOCKS POV

I walk outside the police station and see myself surrounded by police officers with guns pointing at me. I pull my hood up and smirk before jumping the fence.

The police start firing their guns and i run off to Marks cell

The police start firing their guns and i run off to Marks cell. Yep, that bastard got a cell. Anyways I knock out the five guards standing in my way and back to Mark.

"H-how did you get out" Mark shivers.

"Mm" I break open the lock on his cell and pull out a knife the s.w.a.t team guy tried to stab me with. That is until I killed him. Mark shakes and repeatedly tells me to stop. Not only did he torture me and the guys, he pointed a gun at my Butterfly. Nobody gets away with that.

"I'll make it fast and painless" I smirk.

"No Lock please! I promise i'll leave you and your friends alone!"

"No can do Markus" I walk towards him and pin him to the ground like his men did to me. He begs for mercy, but i ignore it and jab the knife in his chest and drag it down to his belly button. Blood flows all over the floor and gets it all over me. I quickly run out of the cellblock and jump the walls. Of course I couldn't tell Elena my plan, no matter how much it hurt to see her cry. I kissed her to reassure her that I'll be okay. I head to the house and knock of the door.

"LOCK?!" the boys shout and hug me.

"Ow ow ok get off me" I winch at the bruise on my shoulder. I hear Elena running down the stairs and she hugs me. She pulls back to looks at the blood on my hands. "I told you I'd kill him" I say with a straight face.

"How did you- I don't understand..." she stutters.

"Yea man, explain" Justin looks at me with a straight face.

"You really think, the Lock Archer, would stay in jail?" I smirk. The boys hit my good shoulder and hug me again.

"I'm giving you five seconds to get off me or I'll kick you in y-" I get cut off by the boys quickly getting off me.

"I'm just glad you're home" Elena wipes her tears away.

"The police aren't good at their jobs. When I jumped the fence they didn't even follow me, just stood there firing their guns like idiots" I roll my eyes.

"How do you always get yourself into these scenarios" Colin shakes his head and laughs.

"I'm gonna go take a shower... wipe this blood off" I walk upstairs to my room. I turn on the cold water and stand there looking at Marks blood on my hands.

 I turn on the cold water and stand there looking at Marks blood on my hands

I could've lost the only woman I love yesterday. The image of the gun pointed at her head creeps in my head. Her, begging for my life. He's my best friend. When she cried. When she screamed at the guys and I. She was beyond pissed. It made me pissed. I was going to gun after her, but that's when the cops tased us. I knew she heard me screaming. I know she yelled at them once they got home. I know she actually cares about me. I'm never going to leave her, hell she's stuck with me if she likes it or not. I start to clean off the blood.

After getting dressed I sit on my bed with Maximus next to me

After getting dressed I sit on my bed with Maximus next to me. Silence fills the room, until i hear light footsteps and i immediately knew it was Butterfly since the guys have footsteps like an elephant.

"Hi..." she opens my room.

"Hey" I pat the open spot next to me and she sits down.

"How're you feeling?" she looks at me smiling. Her damn smile.

"Good now that i'm home" I look at her.

"Lock i-i-" she plays nervously with her fingers as she looks down. I gently pull her chin up so she's looking at me.

"You what?" I rub her cheek.

"I almost lost you... so many times over these five months. I know you're the 'mean one' of the group" she pauses "but you grew on me and i don't know what i'd do if something happened to you. Even the guys, they'd be lost. Lock i don't know how to say this, but..." I cut her off.

"I love you" I smile at her.

"I- wait what?! You do?! I thought you were just annoyed with me, i thought i got in your w-" I look at her with a really face and laugh. Soon enough her lips were on mine and I immediately kissed back.

"I love you too" she whispers.