Moms gang.

ELENAS POV

Its been 3 days since Los Angeles. Its been actually pretty peaceful... which concerns me, and it seems like it concerns the boys too.

"My leg is finally healing" Justin shows us his leg.

"Told you" Lock eats an apple.

"Fuckface, you did it!" Justin growls.

"It was pretty funny" Colin and the guys chuckle.

"Not really" I sit down.

"Oh come on, you were jumping off a rope after it" Brandon playfully rolls his eyes.

"Touché" I shrug.

We continued our day as normal. The boys are off playing somewhere with Maximus and I'm just scrolling through my phone.

"YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION!" Aaron comes in singing.

"YOU DON'T WANT MY HEART" Colin comes in after him.

"SHUT UP!" Lock hits their heads and they rub where he hit it while mean mugging him.

"I liked that song" Brandon dances.

"Me too" Justin dances along and Aaron and Colin start singing again as they join in dancing.

"You're gonna bust my eardrums" Lock leans on the wall.

"I KNOW THAT DRESS IS KARMA, A FEW REGRET!" Brandon sings.

Lock pulls out his phone and records them. I burst out laughing and start tearing up.

"HEY!" the guys stop singing and dancing when they see Lock recording. He puts up his phone and smirks.

"Now, next time you piss me off don't make me pull out this video" his smirk grows.

"Fine, but I have a video of you when we were younger. It was when you were on that tree branch and it broke, making you fall down with it" Aaron smirks.

"OH MY GOSH REALLY?! SHOW ME!!" I stand up.

"I was nine okay?" Lock rolls his eyes.

"Fuck off, it's still funny" Aaron says as he walks towards me with his phone.

He turns on his phone and his lock screen is a picture of all of us when we went to that trail after my graduation... I'm surprised he has that since it was a year ago. Then is home screen his him and the guys laughing, it was an old picture but still adorable.

He pulls up the video and it's of Lock climbing up a tree then sitting on its branch. The branch snaps and Lock falls down, making the guys laugh and the camera shake.

"Lock!" I burst out laughing and hold my stomach.

"Hey! My arm was broke after that" Lock growls.

"He wouldn't let us sign his cast, but one night during a sleep over we wrote on it while he was asleep" Colin laughs along with me.