Honeymoon

ELENAS POV

We arrive at his private jet and get out.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise" he smirks and hops on the jet and I follow.

The jet ride wasn't anything special, I mean since it was night we both slept the whole time so that's kinda good since we didn't sir there in boredom. We wake up to the jet landing and the pilot speaking.

"Sooo where are we?" I get up and grab my stuff.

"Hawaii" the door opens and there it is, beautiful Hawaii waking up. Lock casually walks off the jet.

"HAWAII!? OH MY GOSH!" I run down the stairs and hug him.

"Once we get up to the hotel we can change then go somewhere" he looks down at me.

"Thank you, hoodie" I kiss his cheek.

"Don't mention it" he smiles.

So we settled in the gorgeous hotel room then we went snorkeling, hiking, zip lining, and now we're at the beach watching the sunset.

"Again, thank you for the amazing day" I rest my head on his arm.

"Of course" he kisses my forehead.

"I still can't process us being married" I play with the ring on his finger.

"Me neither, it's like just yesterday I was screaming at you to get your shit together, when it was me who needed to get their shit together" he holds me hand.

"True" I laugh.

"Whatever" he laughs.

"It's so peaceful here" I smile.

"Yea" he puts his head on mine.

"We should start heading back to the hotel" I sigh.

"Yea it's getting dark" he stands up and so do I.

So since the beach is literally across the street, we walked over here to save time from trying to pull out of the sand. We cross the road once it's clear then walk into the hotel.

"Let's watch a movie tonight" Lock says as we walk into our room.

"Let's watch The Longest Ride " I jump onto the bed.

"I'm done" he jumps on the bed next to me and puts on the movie.

"So, my husband, what's next?" I pull the blanket up so its cozy.

"You tell me" he hovers over me.

"So I can push you off the bed?" I smirk.

"Don't be a bitch" he laughs then leans in so I put my hand on his neck as his lips find his way to mine.