The calm before the storm.

ELENAS POV

It's now the next day and we're all eating pancakes and Maximus is eating his dog food.

"You did good yesterday Lock" Brandon smirks.

"What?" Lock says in confusion.

"The little girl, duh" Justin says sarcastically.

"How? She was just lost and we helped her" Lock shrugs.

"Mhm, the way you looked at her Lock, you like kids" Colin smirks and Lock throws a pancake at him.

"Aw that's cute" I giggle.

"Doesn't mean every kid is like her" Lock rolls his eyes.

"No, but at least we know you want kids" Aaron smirk and Lock glares at him.

"I never said I wanted kids" he growls.

"So you don't want kids?" I ask him and turns to me.

"I never said I didn't want kids" he smirks and stands up.

"OOOO!!" the guys shout.

"Fuck off. I'm going to take shower" Lock kisses my cheek and runs upstairs.

"You'll be a good mom" Colin looks at me.

"Uh thanks" I laugh.

"Well, I'm gonna take a shower too and use all the hot water on Lock" Justin smirks then runs upstairs and we laugh.

2 hours later and we're walking around the Avenue.

"Hey El!" I hear the guys shout and me and Lock turn to them.

"What?" I ask.

"Do you need to go into Victoria's Secret?" they smirk.

"Perverts" I roll my eyes and continue walking. Lock grabs onto my hand as we walk.

Suddenly I see a small group of guys three checking me out on the corner of my eye. Then one comes up and touches my ass, so Lock being the way he is, he confronts them as the guys stand behind me and Maximus by his side.

"Oh no reason man, we don't want any trouble" the guy stutters. Then Lock starts beating him up with the guys helping.

"Guys stop!" I shout as I pull Lock off him. He doesn't let go of his grip, but once I tell him to stop he obeys and gets off.

"You look familiar" Lock tilts his head.

"Uhhh" the three guys back.

"You're the ones who fucking jumped on me and kidnapped that girl!" Lock growls and walks closer to them.

"W-we can explain-" Lock cuts him off as he pins him down. Justin and Brandon get the other two.

"Guys don't do this, people are all around us" I say trying to pull off Lock with my right hand and Justin with my left.

"Fine" Lock snaps and throws the guy down before standing and so does Justin and Brandon. I see a security guard coming out.

"Security's coming, you guys go and I'll deal with them" I say looking at the boys as they hide.

"What's the problem out here?" the guard looks at us.