Danny

LOCKS POV

After the 10 hour drive to Georgia we search for Catherine and Alex. Just wait till i get my hands on them.

Our search lasted two hours and nothing. The guys and Maximus rest up in the car and i ride my motorcycle around the neighborhood we kidnapped Butterfly in.

"This is where i knocked her unconscious" i mumble to myself as i stand my motorcycle at the spot.

I take off my helmet and sit on the curb. A grey car drives by me then five minutes later it comes back. I stand up trying to identify the driver, but the person walks out the car and towards me.

"Hey Lock..." Alex walks up to me and i shoot him a deadly glare.

"FUCKER!" I run up to him and pin him to the ground as i throw punches at his face

"L- p-pl-ea-se stop" he spits out blood and i knock him unconscious.

"Should've known better" i hit him once more.

"LOCK!" the black suv drives up to me.

"Load him up!" i say as i put on my helmet and hop on my motorcycle.

Colin picks up Alex and puts him in the back of the seat then we drive off to an alleyway so we can tie him up.

About 30 minutes later he finally wakes up and groans. I punch him right in the face and he looks at me in pure fear.

"WHERE'S CATHERINE!" i shout impatiently.

"Please stop" he tries to hide his face and i immediately pull his head up.

"WHERE IS SHE!" i snap and he flinches.

"C-corewell inn... 326" he stutters in fear.

"You're gonna watch her die" i punch him in his stomach and walk off, leaving the guys and Maximus to deal with him. Justin comes with me though.

We arrive at the inn and barge into Catherine doing her makeup shit. I grab her by her hair and throw punches at her, leaving her just as unconscious. We throw her in the car and drive her to the alleyway then tie her up.

"CATHERINE!" Alex screams.

"SHUT UP!" i shout and punch him in the face.

"So this is the one who turned our El in?" Aaron strokes his gun down Catherine's neck.

"And this douche" i say looking into Alex's shaking eyes.