Baby shower & Show Practice

*might be some typing errors

ELENAS POV

I wake up on Locks chest and Maximus at our feet, the usual. I slowly get up and sit on the edge of the bed as I take my phone off the charger to read my notifications. I get a text from my friend back in high school.

"Hey Elena! We haven't talked in awhile, so do you know if you're still able to come to my baby shower today? It's at 12:00am to 2 on 129 FairyLae street. It's fine if you can't come, I just wanna make sure :)"

shit!

I told her a few months ago I'd go to her baby shower... I can't ditch her like that. I check the time to see is 10:30. Yea I wake up late haha. I text her back to tell her I'm coming. As soon as I get off the bed Lock wakes up and turns to me.

"Morning" I smile.

"Morning" he stretches.

"Hey, do you wanna go to this baby shower today? I told my friend from high school awhile ago I would... I would've forgot if she didn't text me" I gather my clothes up.

"Sure... what time?" he gets up.

"Twelve...ends at two" I cringe.

"Shit" he gathers his clothes too.

We take a shower, get dressed and brush our teeth, the usual, again. I pull my hair up in a ponytail and put on my black converse. Lock puts on his red hoodie, the normal.

"Where are you guys going?" Aaron and Justin hop off the stairs.

"My friends baby shower" I stop in my tracks.

"Ohh ok, have fun or whatever shit you do at baby showers" Aaron confuses himself.

"I'll need it. See you guys later" Lock goes out the door and I follow before waving goodbye.

We get in the car then I give him the address and we start driving.

"Soo you're not dragging me along because you wanna prove a point that I can like babies, right?" he turns to me

"No of course not, I simply asked if you wanted to go and you agreed" I shrug.

"I guess" he faces the road again.

We arrive at her house and see a bunch of girls everywhere.

"They're...all... girls" Lock says in disgust.