🎉Bonus Chapter🎉

**might be errors

Elena

8 years old. Kai is 8 years old today. Where did the time go?! It was like yesterday he was begging us to play with him!

"Mommy! Daddy!!" Kai wakes Lock and I up by jumping on our bed. Lock sits up and groans then I sit up and look at him with a why are you up look. "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" he shouts and sits in between Lock and I.

"Happy Birthday baby" I smile and move a strand of his hair out of his face.

"Yea, Happy Birthday buddy" Lock ruffles his hair and Kai laughs. "Want some ice cream for breakfast?" he smirks and Kai shoots up with excitement.

"Ohhh no!" I say but Lock's already standing up while holding Kai. "You better NOT give that hyper child ice cream right now!" I shout as they walk out of the room laughing. Groaning as I get out of bed I amble down the stairs to see Lock indeed putting ice cream in a bowl with a happy Kai next to him.

"Mommy nooo!" Kai notices me and runs up to me then puts his hands on my legs as he looks at Lock. "Hurry daddy!" he rushes, trying to make me not stop Lock from putting his ice cream in the bowl.

"Here bud" Lock turns around and hands Kai the bowl. Kai runs off to the table and immediately sits down to eat it. I raise an eyebrow at Lock and he looks at me then puts his hands up in defeat. "Don't get mad at me, the birthday boy wanted ice cream so I fulfilled his wishes" he smirk.

"Ughhh you drive me crazy" I walk up to him then wrap my arms around him with my head nuzzled up in his chest. "Since its out, wanna make me some?" I smile and he pushes me off.

"Uh nope!" he walks to the table and sits down with Kai. I groan then make my own bowl and sit down next to them. Nobody's even awake yet, literally Lock and I could still be cuddling in our sleep for a bit longer.

"Mommy!" Kai chuckles and points to my bowl. As soon as I take the spoon out of my mouth and put it back into the bowl, it's immediately snatched from me by Lock. He smirks and eats my ice cream. "Daddy!" Kai continues to laugh.

"Rude" I groan. Shit, I'm so tireddddd. Kai does this every year, wake us up by jumping on us at like fucking seven o'clock.

"Austin and I came up with this weirddddd question" Kai pauses "like, where do babies come from?" once he says that, Lock about chokes on the ice cream from laughter. I hit his shoulder and look at my innocent child.

"It's uh... when it you love someone, Kai" I try to think of things to say, but I just get embarrassed at my words. Locks laughter becomes louder, making me glare at him. "Ok, daddy, why do you tell him?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Hell, I don't even know" he smirks and I drop my jaw. That asshole! Y'know, he gets on my nerves and is a real pain in the ass. Like hellooooo were in this together, but no he likes to put me in these kind of situation.

"I don't like you" I say sternly and take my bowl of ice cream back. He completely hates it so much when say I hate him, even if it's jokingly, he despises that word so much. Why? Because his dad told him he hated him all the time, even at a young age he told him. I mean I'm sure he just doesn't like it in general, but I'm almost positive that's the main reason.

"Oh baby that's not how it works, I doing the killing and you sit pretty while you do the talking" he leans back in his chair with a smirk along with his arms crossed behind his neck.