Reunited

ELENAS POV

it's been 4 days now so i text Lock to meet me at a gas station after his 10 hour drive.

"4 days are up! Whenever you guys are here could you meet me at Comels gas station?" i text him.

"Hey it's Brandon, Lock's off on his motorcycle somewhere and he accidentally left his phone here sooooo the guys and i will meet you there then come back here. Wanna meet now?" he replies back.

"Wtf? You still have to drive here idiot" i reply.

"Actually we've been in Georgia for 4 days..." he replies.

"Of course you have. Yes meet me now, see you guys soon :)" i reply and run down the stairs with my bags.

"You leaving?" Lou puts her cigar out.

"Mhm" i open the door.

"Good" she says and i walk out the door.

I start walking to the gas station and once i reach it i see the famous black suv in a parking lot. I run up to it and they guys run out of it and hug me.

"WE MISSED YOU!" they shout.

"I miss you guys too!" i tear up.

"ready to go home?" Brandon let's go of me.

"Ugh, more than ever" i smile and so do they.

We drive around and look around for Lock. We turn onto this road and see his motorcycle on the ground and Lock pulling it back up.

"What happened?!" Justin walks out the car.

"Fucking deer" Lock stands his motorcycle and i run out the car.

"Hoodie!" i shout and he turns to me then rips off his helmet and hugs me.

"Butterfly!" he holds onto me tightly and almost makes me fall.

"Fuck are you okay?" he asks as he nuzzles his head on my shoulder.

"I'm okay. Are you okay?" i rub his back.

"Mhm" he mumbles and pulls away then kisses me. I kiss back and when we pull apart i look at him and smile.

"I missed you" he looks me into the eyes.

"I love you" i hug him again.

"I love you too" he kisses my forehead. Then Maximus barges into us and I kneel down to play with him.

"I missed you too big boy!" I laugh then hug him.

"We have vacation this weekend Lock" Brandon starts the car and we all get in, besides Lock.

"Yea" Lock starts his motorcycle.

"Do you wanna put that in the back and ride with us?" Aaron rolls down his window.

"Sure" Lock turns off his motorcycle and moves it to the back of the car.

"Let's hit the road!" Justin shouts and Lock jumps in the back next to me.

"Butterfly?" Lock says low and soft as we start driving.

"Yea?" I smile at him.

"Do you uh... ever think about leaving us?" he says avoiding eye contact and the guys look at him, besides Justin though since he's driving.

"What? No, never. I love all five of you, why would I leave? I wouldn't do that... I love you guys for who you are, not what you're titled as." I say looking him

"I love you" he looks me into the eyes.

"I love you too" i smile.

"We love you too El" the guys say and i turn to them and smile.

After the ten hour drive we arrive home and pass out on our fluffy beds.

I wake up and cook bacon with eggs for the guys and i put Maximus's food in his bowl.

"GUYS!" i shout as i put the food on their plates and sit down.

Stump

"FUCK YOU LOCK" I turn to see Justin on the floor and the guys laughing.

"Don't run then" Lock walks by and pats his head.

"After this we need to start packing" Aaron sits down.

"Why?" i say looking at him in confusion.

"We go up to my family's old property for a week and drive motorcycles, four wheelers, and swim in this creek connected with a river" Lock comes up behind me and eats a piece of my bacon.

"Ooo sounds fun" i say then eat my bacon.

"Mhm" the guys mumble as they surf their face.

"And you, you're going on my motorcycle with me" Lock smirks as he sits next to me.

"Uh i'll pass" i chuckle.

"Nope, you're going" he eats a piece of bacon.

"Urgh" i groan.

After breakfast we all went up to our room and packed.

"We're sleeping in a camper" Lock says as he stuffs his clothes in his bag.

"Do you guys sleep in one big one?" i ask as i put my clothes in my bag.

"Hell no, i can't stand being in a car with them let alone a camper. We have three campers so we have two in each, but since there's five of us i sleep in my own camper.... but now you're here" he says.

"Oh cool! So i'll stay with Justin or Brandon" i joke.

"Hell you are" Lock picks me up and playfully throws me on the bed and tickles me.

"STOP!!" i manage to say through my laughing.

"Fuck even if we weren't dating you're still staying with me" Lock gets off me.

"And why's that?" i sit up.

"Because" he winks and picks up our bags.

"Need help?" i ask.

"If i needed help i'd tell you" he turns to me and i roll my eyes.

"I'll see if the others need help" i walk out the room.

I knock on each of their doors and they're already packed and loaded. We leave in 2 days so we're doing everything now.

"We can drive the four wheelers and motorcycles up there the day before" Lock looks at the guys and they nod.

"Motorcycle race up the trails?" Justin smirks.

"Fuck yea" the guys high five each other.

This is gonna be a long trip.