Chapter 1: Decisions

(R/n) POV

It is almost sunset and the glimpse of sunlight did not left yet making the sky in a beautiful shade of purple and orange. 

Today, I was sitting in front of my study table in a small room that I own.

My stuffs aren't that much, but my room has two shelves filled with manga, novels, pocket books, encyclopedias and some references from my previous studies.

I was fond of books... lots of it. It is how I kill time by rovering into my broad imagination and witness fantasy scenarios.

While on the other hand, (L/n)- the surname that I own was very determined in terms of business.

My father is a Professional Architect and my Grandpa owns a large company of Registered Architects that goes around the world.

We live in a large mansion here in Division of Sina, our house was originally my father's work while grandpa guided him for the perfect structure.

While me? I probably don't stan architecture because I graduated in college under HRM.

My artist skills are somewhat compatible with paper and a pen but I don't think architecture would suit me because my mind is a freaking mess and I don't come up with creative ideas.

So now? I was busy deciding for a job that I could take when few months ago, I recall my parents proposed something.

-

" (y/n)? " mom called and I hummed as response.

"Why don't you just get a work in our company so you don't have to worry about finding job?" Mom said before placing the food on the table. "Look on the plus side, your father might put you on a position you can handle...? "

I became silent for a while as sipped on my lemon tea.

"Mom, we talked about this.... I already told you that I wanted to work on a job my heart yearns for." I put my cup down "Look... I can't even draw without copying something."

Mom chuckled.

"Fine. Do whatever you want, just don't forget to take care of yourself, alright?"

" Of course. I'm not a little kid anymore, okay mom? "

She chuckled once more.

-

No one can neglect away the diploma on something I can't make use of, anyway.

I am living for nineteen years and almost in my twenties- just ready enough to become independent.

I took a hitch breath.

'Time runs so fast...'

My eyes turned over the scattered papers on my study table.

"Stohess Luxury Hotel... Shiganshina Marines Inc... Trost Pacific Airlines? " I questioned myself...

Where should I get a job? Am I getting benefits on each company? I got much more confuse when I read some articles in my browser that states the excellence of each federation.

The sensation of confusion got more worse when I suddenly heard a knock from outside my room.

"It's open!"

The door creaked open and I turned my head to see my eldest brother, peeking over the door frame.

"Aki. Again? Were going to praise me?" I asked sarcastically.