Chapter 2: Transfer

Edited: April 23, 2018

Please vote and comment if you like the chapter! It brightens me up by reading all of your feedbacks, ily guys!! ;>

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Chapter 2: Transfer

"Ms. (Y/N), the house is completely ready. " our butler bowed to me before leaning on my (f/c) Subaru car.

It's such an honor for my brother to give me a graduation gift, but who was expecting for him to give me such an expensive gift. Even at first sight, it's difficult to accept this one because it's just too expensive and didn't even came from my own blood, sweat and tears. But he insisted... I also just realized that what is the purpose of a 'gift' if we won't accept it, anyway.

Well this time around, I just left the Ministro Cafè. A cute coffee shop near my new residence. I usually stop by here after school to unwind myself through ordering my usual French Vanilla Coffee and Blueberry Cheesecake.

"Let's go home straight. " I answered to my butler.

He nodded and clutched the knob to passenger seat's door. I hopped in as he close the door and Franz went for the driver's.

"Ms. (Y/N), it's been a while after you graduated, I just wanted to congratulate you on your success. " Franz smiled to me genuinely before facing the road again.

"Thank you, Franz." I giggled.

Franz has been working for family for over years. A twenty-eight year old man living with his fiancé and I bet soon he'd be getting married with the girl he love the most. To be honest, they'd make a perfect couple and Franz will probably gonna be a very good husband.

"Hey Franz? How was Hannah? " I wonder how was his fiancé been doing, it's been months since I last saw her.

"Oh, she's doing fine, and somehow, were getting married next year." he stated.

"Wow, that's great! Congratulations! " I clapped playfully like an excited child.

"Thank you." He smiled broadly before sending me his gratitude.

After the small ride, we have reached the prestigious Rose Residences. Starting this day, I'll be living here. I gasped in awe when we passed the elegant mansions owned by mostly rich residents. Some are designed by my father, plus another fact that this residential village is actually owned by my uncle Grisha Jaeger which means my cousins are living here whose Eren and Mikasa.

I was wondering if I could surprise them today but I'm a little exhausted so maybe next time.

In just a small matter of time surrounding the village, we have finally reached the next place I'm gonna call home. 

Franz paused the vehicle in front of the black painted steel gates. When I finally got the chance to step outside, a peerless smile formed my lips.

"Woah..." I gasped at how amazing my father designed this.

Immediately, my feet nimbled through the gates. The walls are almost all glass. And the pool can be seen through the small botanical garden.

"Hos do you like it?" Franz asked and stared at the beautiful, elegant house my father had designed just for me.

My eyes were filled with wonder as I nodded rapidly. I seriously seemed like an idiot hopping in delight.

"This... is my father's imscredible creation!" I chuckled in disbelief still staring. "You see... I had it! My very own..."