Chapter 4: It Was You

The director instructed us on what to do, 'til he choses the first four to take photo shoot.

It was Gunther, Eld, Petra, and Oluo. Petra was wearing a navy blue jumpsuit and a white stilettos that matches.

She was really beautiful.

While the photo shoot goes on. I heard someone called my name.

"(Y/n)!"

I turned to see Faye. She was holding papers in a clipboard while hurrying up to my direction.

"You're next." Faye catches her breath. "Levi, is getting ready." She whispers. "Be fierce, he likes people like that."

My face turned red when I heard his name. Only him?! Why-! But I am enthusiast! How could I be fierce?

"W-wait..! What? Levi and (y/n)? Me and Him?"

Faye nodded rapidly before wiping her sweat. "Yeah, what's wrong?"

"B-but I thought, I was goi-..." Oh, yeah. They didn't told me about whom I was gonna shoot with. "Nevermind.."

Faye looked at me confused.

"If you say so..." Faye shrugged. "Then let's go to the dressing room."

I sighed and followed her.

'I bet all my hopes in heaven!'

Dangit! I can't really believe this! My friends would probably confront me because I didn't even told them I have a photoshoot with Levi Ackerman!

Once we have entered my dressing room....

"Oh, so is this the new recruit?" asked the girl who is probably waiting for us.

"Yeah, So uhm.. (y/n) this is Dianne, your makeup artist." Faye introduced.

I simply waved and smiled. Dianne smiled back.

"Let's get started."

They let me sit on the chair in front of a large mirror to makeover me.

It took Dianne 25 minutes to finish my makeup perfectly.
It was something perfect like I was going to attend some special event.

"Your makeup is done."

Dianne turned my seat to face Faye. Her eyes widened and smile formed her lips.

"Dianne, she never disappointed us. (Y/n) is much more gorgeous!" Faye compliments. "Now, it'll be not complete without the dress!"

I blushed in embarassment. I'm really not used to compliments.
Anyway... she? Dress?

"Who?" I asked.

"Your sister-in-law." Dianne stated. "I'm also her makeup artist, and she suggested you for this, that's why you're here."

I nodded slowly in acknowledgment even though I already knew about it.

"Hurry up and change. Now go and wear the dress." Faye and Dianne left me so I can change into that dress.

I have no idea what it was until a beautiful red dress was hanging on the side of the room. It was designed in cross front strap from my shoulder that crosses to my collarbone. It's long skirt is covered with red silk, a high standard soft fabric with a slit on the side.

'S-slit?'

"I-I'm wearing this?" I was completely shocked in the first place because take note. It was kinda revealing.