Chapter 45: Rejects

Chapter 45: Rejects

This morning is the time we were supposed to be having our recording.

My hair was messy and it doesn't help since I was 15 minutes late. It's really wasn't a good idea to commute on a rush hour, if only my car's tire wasn't flat, I could've arrived 5 minutes earlier.

I ran through the corridors and finally reached the studio. I slammed the door open, revealing them inserting the headsets on their ears.

They were all looking at me with surprised faces due to the loud slam of the door.

"Oh, uhm... excuse?" I laughed between the breath I was catching. "My car was currently undergoing some minor surgeries at auto repair shop so I commuted."

"Owkay?" Hanji said confused. "So, will you step inside now so we could begin?"

"Y-yeah, right." I closed the door and placed my bag on the near sofa then proceeded to the small stage were a large mic was placed in front.

There are some guest, but they're just the technical for the recording that will make the necessary edits and effects.

I stood beside Levi, acting normal while adjusting the mic on a height I could reach with passion until...

"1! 2! 3!"

~

It was an exhausting day, especially when they got you on a surprise pictorial. -,-

And worse, they make me wore such a revealing dress. Take note on the awkward moment that we have to do such an embarrassing pose.

Sigh. I really wanted to shout on top of my lungs on Mount Fuji and yell, 'Could this day get any more worse!?'

Haa...

I was walking at the Residences alone, streetlights was the only medium that illuminates the way home. I was tired.

I should've called Franz, oh wait, he already resigned. Sigh, then why not my brother? Ugh, because I am an freaking forgetful trash.

I continue walking when I saw a car's front light illuminated the road until it stopped right beside me. The window slowly opens as it reveals Levi.

"Oi, hop in." He said as he opened the door from inside.

I raised an eyebrow. Wow. How amazing it is to him to just tell me, 'Oi, hop in'

I approached the car's handle and slammed back his car, that almost made him jump.

"Sorry, I have my own feet to just reach my home meters away," I said sarcastically. "Thanks for your concern, sir."

Then I started walking away as fast as I could. I can see through the sides of my eyes that he's still following me and stopped in front of the intersection where I was about to cross.

"Oi, don't be such a stubborn brat. It's already getting late, even if this is a residence, there's still a huge chance that you'll get in trouble." Levi demanded. "Now, get in."

That nickname, tho. Sorry but no matter you'd try, I just won't. After everything, please let me think again of all of the pain you caused me.

"Then let me get in trouble then," I confidently stated. "What is it to you?"

I left him dumbfounded, he deserves it for being a douche. I don't care what does he feel, it's not enough for everything he did, though.

I finally ditched him after I reached home but it turns out that my feet is very sore after walking meters long. Being so stubborn just for the distance's sake wasn't a good idea, I swear.
I slumped into the couch and relaxed. Tomorrow is the day where the new album will be released. God, I need to hide from Earth from what I have done. Jeez.

I bet all my hopes on that song.

Glancing at the clock. It's 11:32 PM. Tomorrow is the pres conference, the next day will be the comeback stage then the next next day will be the signing event and so on. There's no way Erwin would let me take a break because I should be there with them until all of their appointments are finished regarding the album. Wth. So this is the life of artists. I regret it.

Due to the heaviness my body felt, I turned into a deep slumber.

Levi's PoV

I watch her enter her house and locking the gates immediately. I was just making sure that she's safe walking home all alone after being so stubborn. I won't blame her anyway. After the just making her feel insecure weeks ago, there's no way she'd never get mad at me.

Once she's out of sight, I got the chance to drive on our street and park on my garage. I haven't eaten dinner and have no intention to either since I've lost my appetite.

I admit that I'm such a jerk for letting (y/n) become so cold. How I've missed her laugh. How she made me my little organ rush and beat with just her cute little smirks.

But now is different. Everything has changed. She changed.

But I won't let it happen.

I have to win her back.

A/n: Yaaay, what a lazy author I am! Btw, today's our heichou's birthday!! MERRY CHRISTMAAAAS TOO! I LOVE YAAA.

Up Next is the album. I made a cover and hope you like it, everyone. ^^