Chapter 13: Still

Chapter 13: Still

"She had amnesia."

I was right.

She had forgotten her memories. She forgot about herself, her experiences, her life before. On how she used to be.

As well as me. She forgot about me.

"Why- How?" I asked for a reason why.

"Well... (Y/n) might've hit her head really bad when the plane crashed. It's a loud and fatal accident, no one could've survived such catastrophe but she was one of the luckiest." The doctor looked at her. "However, unfortunately, she had injuries, bruises and... yes, amnesia."

I glanced at her direction were she was spacing out like an unconscious child.

She was probably confused.

"Alright, for now she is safe. But not good in her condition," The doctor assures a little. "Don't worry if she rests, she had recovered from the coma. I'll be leaving some important reminders while you take care of her but she's still under my observation."

He was writing down notes and the atmosphere somehow became silent. I crossed my arms and sat on the bedside chair.

"Here," the doctor gave me the prescription. "Also, I wrote some reminders over there. When miss (l/n) felt something unusual, you can call the nurses immediately. Replace the bandages every six hours, help her recover from her lost memories. Some amnesiac patients eventually have a small amount of possibility that they gain back shards of their memories, at some cases even all of them, but it'll take time."

I sighed. "Yeah, I know." I kept cold in front of them.

"And for you, (y/n), if you ever feel a head ache, do not hesitate to tell immediately. Do not stress yourself and relax. You have to recover quickly. You also should take your medicines on time. Someone shall guide you."

The brat lightly smiled at the doctor.

"We have to go and check the other patients."

Levi nodded. "Thanks"

The nurses and doctor left, leaving us until suddenly (r/n) poked my arm.

"Levi... right?"

"What?"

"I'm hungry."

-

Le Timeskip~

(Y/n) was eating a sandwich Hanji brought here. I was busy with the book I was reading last night while lying on the couch when I overheard their conversation.

"How was it, (y/n)?" I heard Hanji asked her.

That brat was eating in a disgusting yet cute way, as if she had ate for the first time in her whole life.

What do I expect to a person with amnesia?

She didn't ate a decent food for two weeks other than the dextrose that's keeping her alive.

"Itsh... delicioush." She said while munching the food.

"Don't talk when you're mouth is full." I scolded, my eyes still locked in the book.

She gave me an innocent peace sign and turned back to Hanji after drinking water.

"What's your name again, miss?" (Y/n) said while putting down the plate on the nightstand beside her.

"Hanji Zoe, I made that sandwich." Hanji wore a big idiotic grin and her glasses glimmered.

"Ahh..." she giggled.