Chapter 58: Revelation

It's so sad that Perfectly Matched is going to end soon. Last two chapters I think. :>

Chapter 58: Revelation

3 YEARS LATER

"Then you should've avoided her!" I cried out, he's such inconsiderate!

"(Y/n) why don't you just listen for a moment so I could explain to you?!" Levi ran his fingers to his sweaty locks.

"And what?" A tear fell from my right eye. "Could your explanation revise what people saw?! Tell me? Will they forget everything?!"

"It's the truth I was going to tell!" He yelled. "Petra wasn't in her state that time! I let her because she's mourning over her father's death! Why don't you just consider her feelings?!"

Seriously?! He was the one inconsiderate here!

"And then what?! Make out with her?" The pang in my heart struck as I finished my sentence. "Was it the only way to solve the grief of another girl when already have a girlfriend for five years?!"

Levi paused, his arms fell back on his sides. He was triggered. I guess he realized at some point. Or maybe he's still that fucking dumb jerk.

My attempting tears was about to inundate. No. I don't want him to see me break down from such a thing. I know. I know it is normal to cry. But he already saw me jealous, now I don't want him to see how weak am I.

'Fuck you, Levi.'

With one last stare, I grabbed his keys and ran to the garage. Slamming the door of his. I don't give a damn if I broke his door for the second time. This time, I'll never pay him back.

It wasn't enough to mend how broken I am.

"(Y/n)! Where are you going?!" Levi ran but I immediately hopped in the car before locking it. "(Y/n)! Please!"

Levi kept on knocking outside his car as I held tightly on the steering wheel. I leaned back on the driver's seat, taking a deep breathe as my tears begun to fall down.

'Why does he have to be my lover?'

'A celebrity...'

'Why did I even accepted him if I already know that there are lots of woman that can steal him away from me?'

His voice was no longer can be heard as I felt my head getting heavy. It's too much. I was fucking hurt.

I know he wasn't cheating. But how does it felt when you see your love ones to be holding another woman. Kissing another woman.

What hurts the most is that Petra was also hurt that time and seeks for love. But why does she have to do that?! Kiss him. Touch him.

'He was mine, right?'

'And I'm his...'

The thought only made me cringe. But it wasn't the situation I almost found myself forgiving him especially when I wasn't even looking at him directly but the thing that makes my heart shatter... is when I saw him at my side mirror, crying.

Levi was crying in front of me. Begging. It makes my heart crash into broken minces

"Levi..." I covered my mouth to restrain any words and tears overflowed from my eyes.

'I'm sorry.'

He kept on knocking and trying to open the door even if he know it won't help. I wiped my tears away and sobbed before  pushing the button of my engine and drive.