Chapter 49: It's Over

We didn't get the Box Office Award for the film but Petra won the Best Actress Award and the song that Levi and Petra collaborated last year won a prestigious Best Original Soundtrack Award.

I was glad everyone accomplished their goals.

But now that the event ended, we were supposed to be going home until Hanji pulled us into a bar to have some small celebration.

We entered an exclusive bar which once to stepped inside, I can already smell the alcohol anf cigarettes then add the atmosphere of the party people.

To be honest the event's sounds lately was enough to damage my eardrums and this club really hurts my ear literall because of the loud music blasting on a small room.

Erwin went to the counter and asked for a table and ordered for some whiskey and wines.

We sat on a table with a comfy couch and begun having conversations.

"(Y/n), I bet this is your first time to receive an award from a grand fest?" Nanaba asked.

"I guess?" I chuckle. "But I feel so proud that they achieved such an award with me."

"No wonder many of Levi's fans are jealous." Erwin chuckles.

"Definitely!" Hanji said as she showed us her phone screen. "This girl is very obsessed of you, Levi. Remember that one time that this girl went to one of our concerts and after the performance she went to our dressing room to kiss Levi."

The girl's tweet on Twitter was sure annoyed some of the fans also and they even defended Levi from her. It's so funny to tease him about it that we all laughed.

"Tch. She's a whore." Levi cringed.

After that small convo, a waiter approached us to give us our drinks that lead us to this.

"Levi you're so kill joy!" Hanji whines. "We went here to have fun! Give her a shot!"

Hanji was about to give me the next shot but Levi cautioned Hanji that I can't handle being drunk.

"Oi, it was a bad thing of her alcohol tolerance grows." Levi snatched the shot glass away from me and drunk it.

My eyed widened. "That's unfair! Hanji gave that to me and you don't have the rights to dictate what should I do."

I grabbed the shotglass from him and asked for Hanji to pour some wine on it.

"Alright! Sorry, shorty!" Hanji cheered.

"Levi, just for today. We'll get as much as fun as one does." I overheard Erwin talks to him.

"Tch, fine." Levi leans his back to the couch.

Third Person

Everyone had so much fun but let's say that the normal moments have been scratched away because everything that happens right now was going rough.

Your friends were dancing and you played games to enjoy the night. It's actually past 1 AM and you were all unconscious about the time.

Just thank titans, Levi could never be drunk. He was watching you from afar going with the flow with your other friends.

But as soon as you were tired of moving around, you decided to get some more of the liquor that you refer as your energy drink this time. You walked up to the table were Levi is the only one left, crossed arms.

You sat on the couch beside him but didn't mind his business and proceeded to getting your glass to fill it with ethanol.

You were not fully drunk, just a little high to mess around until when you are about to pour some, Levi spoke up.