Chapter 50: Time Passes By

"What?!" Hanji and Nanaba shouted in unison.

It was early in the morning to hear their loud voices but it's worth.

"Yeah," Levi said as he wrap an arm around my shoulder. "Go confirm her."

Hanji and Nanaba approached me immediately and started to ask so many questions that happened in the past.

"Oh my god! Your memories truly came back, (r/n)!" Hanji squealed.

"I can't believe it's finally happening." Nanaba pointed out. "You just happen to answer everything exactly."

"Yeah... honestly, I can't believe as well." I chuckled nervously.

"That was good to hear after a stressful night resisting these girls to stop messing in the bar." Erwin grunted as Hanji glared at him.

"Anyway, how did it happen?" They ask curious.

I thought of the things back then.

"Well, I really don't know. That time my head suddenly hurts but I also did't how I managed the throbbing pain and pictures showed through my head that made me rant everything to him." I declared the fact that I really regained my memories. "As if magic really happens."

"I'm so happy that you came back!" Hanji squealed.

"But I didn't go anywhere. My memories just went back to it's original place." I giggled.

Levi was on his usual expression, but I can see deeper that he's glad as well. This was the best thing that happened to me.

Everything was settled...

I have no more to be confused about.

I don't have to cry on small things like a child.

There are so much hardships to experience... before getting the things you really deserve to have.

Everything that happened was all a part of my life.

Those memories that forgotten.

Or even remembered.

All I know is that...

Maybe. There are things we tend to forget. Even if don't want to lose the very best memories we made with the most important people we have.

But as long as we live. They will be there to guide us.

We can forget and lose our memories, whenever, whatever.

However,

What is much significant to me is that I was still alive after that accident. And I can see Levi.

His smiles. I can feel him beside me. Holding my hand and make me feel loved.

And we can make new ones that are much better than our memories before.

Timeskip~

2 years later

"Levi, you should be present on the meeting! Everyone must be oriented to the event." I demanded while buttoning up my navy blue blouse.

I saw Levi walked through the door frame and lean on it, arms crossed.

"(Y/n), I've attended so much shitty orientations couple of events and heard the same thing to do. I don't have to waste my time on it, I can go to the event without attending that shit." Levi approached me to where I was standing in front of a mirror, fixing my attire. "I'd rather spend my time with my beautiful manager."

I can see him smirk and wraps his arm around my waist, still standing in front of the dresser.

I chuckle. "And as your manager. I will manage you." I turned to him, making ourselves centimeters away from each other. "Levi Ackerman, everyone except you will have the attendance of their name signed. Would you want everyone to know how stubborn you are? The cold-hearted guy I know hasn't changed and then your fans might hate yo-"

"Quiet, you." He pursed his index finger to my lips to shut me up. "That won't happen."

I rolled my eyes but he fired back by lifting me up so suddenly.

"Ah-!" I squeaked in surprise. "Levi, what are you-!"

Wait! Don't tell me he's- No. Stop thinking about those thoughts, you- pervert.

But he placed me on bed and straddled my legs. "You better be a good girl."

"Levi-" He suddenly shut me up by placing his warm lips into mine, roughly.

Thousands of nerves ran through me that sent a message to respond the way he did to me.

His lips move slowly to my neck until the wall clock reminded me of our appointment.

"H-hey..." I bit my lip because it was fucking hard to restrain yourself on responding to his pleasuring affections. "Levi... it's too early for this."

He stopped and looked at me into the eyes. Finally. I can now speak well without distractions.

"What?" He raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about 'too early'?"

My cheeks flashed red as I thought of that thing.

"W-what?" I played innocent.

He chuckles and pinched my nose. "I didn't know you could think of it already."

"Hey! It was your fault," I averted my gaze away in embarrassment. "If you didn't started it, I wouldn't overthink."

He sat up and stared at me for a while still lying on the bed, flustered.

"Come on," he held out his hands sweetly trying to get my attention. "I thought you want to attend the meeting, let's go before we become late."

By the time I settled down, I reached for his hand and with his force he pulled me to sit up.

"Don't you worry," he leans into my ear. "We'll continue it later."

I can't help but blush at his comment and slap his arm lightly. "Levi!"

He laughs again. God. How I love those laughs and smiled.

"Why?" He fixed my already crumpled blouse and hair that caused by him. "I'm just fooling around. I don't want to pressure my fragile queen just for my own sake and pleasure. That's how I love you."

Levi kissed my forehead and I just glared at him. "How sweet." I said sarcastically but half meant.

He piches my cheek and pecked my lips. "Brat."

"Midget."

And that is how we still are. Teasing. Annoyance. Nothing changed that much. The way we met is still how we treat each other.

Quite shitty. But we love each other more than they can see. And for those who have witnessed how we became fond of each other knows that.