Chapter 52: Explanations

On three days, it's our 3rd year anniversary as a real couple and Levi was planning on taking me in France.

Brings back tons of memories of different types at the same place.

Recalling those beautiful and bitter-sweet things was just now hilarious to think as of today.

There. I realized how much I really loved him.

There. He realized how much I actually mean to him.

There. We shared so much love, affections and of course to balance out everything...add the bitterness.

It is also where we had our second intimate kiss. I don't feel burden about the angst of the past things that happened.... because the only ones that mattered was the present.

Past is past, as they say.

Well, anyway, let's see what was happening today. It was around 8 PM and Levi hasn't come home yet. I swear, we still live in the same residence and we were still neighbors.

But we constantly visit each other. Sometimes, he would sleep over at my house and sometimes it's me with him.

And in the morning, Levi would cook for breakfast and I'll do the job for making us tea. I still can't believe he's a great cook especially when he cooks at dinner and everytime I compliment his dishes, he'd deny it until while cooking it'll be a great time to cuddle around.

Sometimes he would teach me but I'll refuse to because I don't want to make a mess. I just became used to his standards that I adapted it.

Today, I stayed at his house. Sure it's Sunday and it should be our day-offs after a hectic schedule. He attended one of the celebrity's bachelor's party and of course there's no way I'd attend that kind of stuff.

I wasn't worrying to much about him since I trust Levi but those thoughts washed away when I found it was already past nine.

He said that he'll be home by around 8 but look. I was only distracting myself by watching anything in the Netflix.

Riverdale. Stranger Things. Heck, I even finished their season.

Time passed by, he still hasn't come home yet. I decided to play an Indie song, those albums Levi usually play. I know how much he loved to listen as much as I do.

I washed myself and brushed my teeth. It's 10 PM and It's definitely the time to get fucking worried.

I instantly grabbed my phone and dialled his phone. He wasn't answering. What the hell happened to him?

My hands were sweating. I don't what to think so I just texted him, hoping he would even just reply.

But in fifteen minutes of staring at my phone screen there was no response. Until...

My phone rang.

"H-hello? Levi?"

"(F/n)?" The voice seemed familiar. "This is Erwin."

"Erwin! What happened to Levi? He wasn't anwering his phone and not even responsive on my messages." I ask, audibly anxious, hoping that nothing wrong happened to him.

"You should come here...." he paused. I could hear lots of voices shouting weirdly. "This instant."

I could hear the nervousness and seriousness mixed in Erwin's voice.

"Okay? Is everything fine over there?"

"You wouldn't believe what's happening here so please, you need to come here as soon as possible." The feeling of anxious became.more intense.