Chapter 7: Almost A Date

The sun is about to set. And me? Of course, enjoying my weekend.

Since morning I stayed up playing video games in my Xbox, binge watching animes or any movies in Netflix where I barely watch any series because in thought of not finishing it if busy. I just eat then sleep for a while, then play some music.

It wasn't that boring, I was actually enjoying this day. Alone. Levi already texted me that he was finally cancelling my second day as his shitty brat slave.

That term, tho.

Anyway, thanks to that. I've got the chance to wear my Umaru-chan Orange Hoodie. It's cute, and fluffy.

(A/N: If you know Himouto! Umaru-chan, were cousins.)

I was in a prone position on the couch, watching some anime and munching some (f/snack) when my phone suddenly ring.

I scooted over the table to see who's calling and saw the name of the bassist.

Flugel der Freiheit's Hanji.

I swiped the screen still munching my food before tapping the answer button.

"(Y/n)!!!"

Hanji greeted me with the loudest voice she could that nearly crashed my eardrums.

I put away my phone from my ears and rolled my eyes.

"Why did you called so sudden?" I asked her, my eyes on the tv.

"Well, I just wanted us to have a little hang out tonight, what about the four of us have a dinner?"

I can sense that this girl's wearing a large grin on her face right now.

"Four of us?"

"Uh huh... Levi, Mike, You and Me!"

"Are you sure about that? What if those paparazzi's are gonna follow you, guys?"

"Oh, shush! It'll be fine! No one's gonna bother, I'll make sure of it! So... please? (Y/n)? Please, please, pleeeeaa-?"

"Alright, alright, fine."

I sighed. Can't reject her offer, though.

"Yuuss! Levi will pick you up later! Bye!"

"Wha-?!"

Before I could complain, she ended the call making me in no rights to say anything on an empty line.

Why does she have to let Levi pick me up?! I can go by myself!

I thought of only way for Hanji to retrieve her words by immediately messaging her but she only responded like:

From: Hanji

Don't worry! I already convinced him so you don't have to worry if ever we stay up late! Goodluck! ;)

Delete|Reply|Forward

See?! She's obviously really had something up her sleeves!

But I have to take action before she could do anything.

I was about to get up from the couch when I heard my phone ring again. But now it was the person that is supposed to fetch me tonight.

When I answered only to hear his complaint.

"Oi, brat."

"Oi, Levi." I imitated him, making myself laugh in my mind.

"Tch, stop mocking on me." he clicked his tongue."Anyway, did Hanji told you that I'm going to pick you up?"