Chapter 47: Come Back To Me

"Miss (L/n)! You should be ready by 5 minutes! The event is starting!" The person who assisted me yelled by the door.

"Roger!" I responded to her attention.

I was sitting by the couch of my dressing room, totally bored. Actually, I was ready 30 minutes ago and hearing that there's still 5 minutes allowance makes me grew impatient.

Lately, I checked on my friends at their designated chambers and they seemed nervous although excited for the main event where they'll be performing. I was overwhelmed as well to be a part of the show and I never thought I'd be wearing this cool stuff.

Hanji even gave me a brown leather ankle boots as a present and she reminded me of wearing it today so we got matching ones.

Back at their dressing room, I can't help but observe Levi. Don't get me wrong because I just wanted to see something on him and I was right.

When I saw the bracelet I gave him, I don't know what to feel. My heart softens at the thought that after the things that happened between us he still wears it and at the same time I thought of 'why wouldn't he just throw that trash away' after the words he threw to me?

I can't answer those questions clearly because I am not him. Levi Ackerman is Levi Ackerman. You cannot read him easily. Everything you see on him may be coincidences, by chances, meant or depends on his mood. From what I know and will be as it was, his mood swings was much severe than a woman on a period.

And that opinion will never change.

Sigh...

You know what? Deep deep inside, I wanted to apologize just to make things back on how it used to be but it wasn't just easy. 

And I hope... later, we'll be okay.

Just a second later a knock was heard from my door. "Miss (L/n), we will be starting in a second!"

"Finally..." I mumble to myself. "I'll be there in a sec!"

"Alright!"

I stood up from the comfy chair and walked through the mirrors to check on myself. I admit. I've never been so confident on how I look before... maybe it's a broken side effect? Lol, just be yourself and smile....

That is what Levi said before...

And it'll be as it was.

"You'll enjoy this day, brat!" I pointed to myself at the mirror and chuckle.

I shook my head.

"Your insane." Then I left the dressing room.

I grab my small clutch and stepped outside. There stood my assistant and greeted me.

"Oh, there you are, Ms. (L/n)!" She smiled. "The band was waiting for you."

"Then let's go."

She brought me to the front arena that is crowded with  guests at the VIP seats and die hard fans sitting at the general admission lane.

There are many media partners invited to witness the awards night and probably those paparazzi last time we encounter when Levi introduced me as his girlfriend.

Those times when everything is okay, tho.

Anyway, we finally reached the seats where I was supposed to be and there Hanji, Erwin, Mike, Levi and even Nanaba attended. At our backs was Petra and the other movie's casts. There sat Mr. James whose eyes' suddenly widened at my presence.