Chapter 12: Aurora

Chapter 12: Aurora

Third Person's

It's been two weeks, (y/n) still hasn't woke up from being comatosed.

Her family and other relatives constantly visited her especially for Levi, Hanji and Erwin who always does check up on her.

That day, her family met Levi. Of course, he had to be polite to her family, even them was starstrucked with whom their daughter was accompanied by.

He knew that it was hard to resist his attitude, even so he definitely has his manners in order to manage a peaceful meeting of her family at least.

Night arrived.

Levi decided to stay with (r/n) until tomorrow with the hopes of her to shot her eyes open. Over the weeks, all he did was to stay, walk around while watching her on a bed and hope.

To whisper and talk to her, even though there's not a single chance that the girl laying on the bed would hear his words.

This time around, Levi was busy reading a book while in her room.

The silence was accompanied with only the beeping sound of the heart rate device. It's not loud, but it deafens him to the point he's getting impatient of the time she's not even moving a single finger.

He has done multiple glances and will never stop glancing at her while laying on the couch. He thought that looking does nothing new, therefore he ended walking up to her and sat on the side of the hospital bed.

Levi sighed, thinking it's been so long ever since he caught her beautiful shimmering eyes and sweet smile.

It's almost eleven in the evening but Levi stayed awake as much as possible, caressing her cold and pale skin and hand while staring at her.

Thank God, nobody's around. He knew it'll be a great embarrassment for his character to be caught doing this.

But to his instincts, there is nothing better than be able to touch (r/n)'s hand as it was the very least he could do to mend his breaking heart at the sight of almost lifeless woman.

"Tch." He sighed audibly. "You little sleepyhead. How long are you going to make me wait?"

'Were still hoping for you to wake up.'

'As much as I wouldn't want to regret...

I couldn't help but do. Because I shouldn't have said it...

I shouldn't have.'

Being the device to support her life. Levi cannot help but think if she really still hasn't gave up... or does this device was only keeping a hold of her life.

"You've been sleeping for two weeks, for fuck's sake." He clicked his tongue. "What are you? A sleeping beauty?"

He laughed lightly but shooked his head then turned back his stoic expression.

"I shouldn't be laughing in front of almost-dead figure of you..."

"(Y/n)..." he uttered her name once more.

"I'm going to sleep, princess... let's see if I could join you in your dreams..."

Levi smiled at her and took the advantage to kiss her forehead and the back of her hand. He can't kiss her right on the lips because of the oxygen that supports her breathing.

However, even if he wants to peck her soft lips, he knew he wasn't supposed to...

Levi wanted to do it in a proper way before even doing that.