Chapter 42: Left

Chapter 42: Left

*insert the sad song up* hihi

Arriving back at the headquarters, I broke down inside. Soaked in wetness from the acid rain that stings my skin. Eyes were too heavy and blurry to even sight. Voice were cracked to even speak. Heart tired to even pound after how much it crashed.

My back hit the cold wall as I cried just by the front door. Luckily, no one has already arrived yet. They've probably be staying at the camp for nearly hours after the storm passed.

It's just a miracle... just a miracle for me that I've even reached the way back while storming. I was just...- I am not lucky.

The moment I hear the rain fall down harder, my tears rushed hader. Letting out all the feelings I was avoiding.

"Why can't I become so strong..
" I murmured to my own.

"Why do I have such a sensitive ass?!" I yelled, echoes rang on my ears.

I cringed at the thought.

"Why does we have to become hurt...? Why does people have to..."

It was all such dumb questions... But it was also such stupid things that happened to me.

I ran to my room, locking the door and decided to shower and help to refresh my mind. Once I was on the state, I grabbed a pen and a paper that I always bring everytime and sat on the table on my terrace to start writing.

This is the only way to relieve myself. I've been through so much distress... and it's just really difficult to cope.

Time had passed, I kept on watching the rain pour from the terrace when my phone rang.
I fished out my phone from my pocket to see a contact calling.

Incoming call: Mr. James.

I hesitantly picked up, hoping that this was something but not the latest issue back at the camp.

But unfortunately. I was wrong.

"Yes Mr. James?" I ask. Trying to hide the husks of my vocals.

"(Y/n)! Where have you been? We can't contact you lately... we were so worried that you suddenly got lost..."

Get lost.

Levi's words suddenly flashes back to my head.

"Excuse me Mr. James for not letting you know but I've already went back to the headquarters..." I took a deep breath. "I suddenly got migraine. Maybe due to my previous memory illness... I'm so sorry."

"Oh no, it's fine, dear." Mr. James sighed. "And thank god that you were safe. It was such a hard rain lately..."

I took a gaze outside, the rain slowly weakens... But it's still dull as it was outside.

"Yeah... Don't worry about me."

"Okay. But I've got bad news," He stated slightly down. "The last two scenes. We couldn't make it. Petra's leg was really bad. She's injured and we needed her to the last so we have to revise the next scenes and make a new ending."

She was ill. And probably Levi will be there for couple of days as well to take care of her, of course.

"I understand." Those simple words only left from me.

"And we wouldn't be taping anymore. We'll take care of it. Maybe the last scene shot will be our basis for the new ending which is... sadly. Petra and Levi's part. And they should be the one to get together since we can't add another takes. I'm really sorry (y/n) if it wasn't you, we just have to fix this-"