Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong

It wasn't the glimpse of the sunlight that woke me up since the red curtains covers the windows. The sunlight outside can be barely seen.

The sound of my phone ringing
awakened my sleeping nerves. I looked at the bed next to me. He was still sleeping underneath the white blankets and only his black locks can be seen.

I hope my phone didn't woke him up.

I glanced at my screen and as I read whose calling, my nerves got even more awakened.

Hanji?!

I picked up the phone.

"Hel-"

"Oh my god, (r/n)! Thank goodness you're already awake!!" She yelled that nearly crashed my eardrums.

"Hanji don't yell at me." I sighed at her antics.

"I'm sorry, (r/n). Anyway, why are you guys aren't still here??!" she exaggeratedly asked.

"Hanji!" I whispered. "I just woke up, and Levi's still asleep, I think? By the way, what's up there and you suddenly called me?"

"Aww, you already forgot??" Hanji sighed.

"I won't ask you if I had idea," I rolled my eyes over the phone.

"Were swimming!"

I made a poker face. "What? Is that all?" I asked irritated but keeping a soft tone. "Hanji, we will spend four days here so we have enough time to swim. But right now, no. I need to rest, I'm still tired."

"But (y/n)... Pleeeaaasee? And have you already forgotten about our small plan?" I know that this woman is already using her charm over me. "I'll also treat you some crabs and shrimps lateeeer....? How does it sound, hmm?"

Wait-! Was she blackmailing me? Nooo, This isn't good!

She's using another magic word.

"But Hanji...-" I shut my eyes trying to resist myself.

"Please (Y/n) I beg you! Wake shorty up and come over heeree! We need to be complete, it's a nice day!"

"Alright, fine. But don't expect us to come so fast, this will probably take a couple of minutes." I sighed again. "You know... Levi's a vamp."

"Yeeees! (R/n) you're an angel!" Hanji exclaimed. "And about the first plan!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot!"

"I told you so! By the way, goodluck on waking Levi up! Hope he will not bite you. And I also prepared something for youuuu!" Hanji chuckled.

"What are you talki-!"

And for the nth time, another person hung up without making me finish my sentence.

Ugh, when will this coincidences will end?

Sigh.

Before I decided to get up, I stretches a bit and glanced at the fancy wall clock hanging on a wall.

8:17 AM

Time to wake up. But I thought of an idea to take this chance as an advantage after he sabotage me last night.

Revenge time. I evilly smirked.

I went off my bed and slowly climb on his king size bed and just as when I was standing, I jumped and let myself bounce on the other side of the bed then yelled.