Chapter 38: Sensation

My eyes travelled around the large headquarters. It doesn't look like headquarters, it's much like of a mansion, actually.

The front doors were open and the living room was empty. And the whole place seemed like people haven't arrived yet.

Wait. How come they haven't? All of us went together at France, just separated at the car bay.

I was standing by the front doors trying to be comfortable. Okay, let's just say that I'm not capable of overcoming my shyness especially that the crew just said that most of the casts were going to stay here.

"Mind coming in?" Levi asked mixing it with a bit of sarcasm.

He was trailing upstairs as if he lived here before. Wait, doesn't he?

"Uh, yeah. Sorry." I cleared my throat awkwardly.

Levi and I still hadn't overcome our sarcasm for each other as you can see, by the way. Even if we now in the stage of courtship. Let's say treating each other like kinda frienemies will never change, maybe just a bit, but I think it won't because it is one of the main reasons that made us closer.

I followed his tracks due that I have no exact memory map for this huge mansion. The second floor contains plenty of rooms and each room has a name plate indicated in doors.

Levi went left while I went right in the hallway, both of us pulling out suitcase with us.

I slide my finger on every wall through every doors, identifying the names of each room until I reached the door with my name on a plate provided for me.

I touched the cold knob and opened the door revealing a room with plenty of space. My mouth dropped.

It's larger than my room. -,-

I entered the room with large glass windows and dark blue wide curtains. It has a queen size bed and a bundoir. All modern styled and organized. I can't help but stare all around at how elegant it looks. I wonder how the other's room looks.

-Lego House - Ed Sheeran

I'm gonna pick up the pieces

And build a Lego house

When things go wrong we can knock it down

I placed my suitcase aside and put down my purse down in the edge of the bed to open the 12 feet tall curtain and let the lights in.

My three words have two meanings

There's one thing on my mind, it's all for you

I stepped back and smiled.

"Perfect."

"Seems to enjoy the place, huh?" A familiar voice spoke behind.

I turned only to see Levi's smirk and leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed.

And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got ya to keep me warm

And if you're broken I'll mend ya
And keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now

I shrugged and chuckled, looking around. "We'll be staying here for more than weeks so... yeah."

He didn't responded instead walked in, closing the door behind him. I watched him as he took a step closer and locked his eyes on me.

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love