Chapter 5: Argue

Chapter 4: Argue

The photoshoot's over. I finally got the chance to relax myself at my new home.

Imagine that I only transferred at my residence yesterday. I just slept for my first night in my new room then the next morning I have to leave my precious baby.

'Huhu, I'm such a neglectful mom T^T'

As soon as I changed my outfits back, I picked up my white purse from the couch inside the dressing room. I went outside and closed the door only for me to see the director bidding goodbyes to others.

"Mr. James, I have to go. It was such a pleasure to meet you all." I followed after the other model who just left.

There are still few ones around.

"You're welcome, (Y/N). " he smiled. "But before you head out, I'll be giving you this."

James handed me a card.

"This means you are now our permanent client. We'll call you if there's any chances." He smiled sincerely.

My eyes shone through the card.

'Does it also mean, I'll always get the chance to see my idolized personalities?!'

'Oh god, I'm so lucky!!'

"Thank you!" I exclaimed in gratitude.

Mr. James nodded and turned to leave. I also walked out, bidding goodbyes to all of them but only Levi ignored me.

'He was such a cold hearted guy, huh? It matches his cold voice.'

'Though, his voice is the only cold thing that I love.'

He's really different. But instead of wasting my time on such things, I just drove back home so I could spend my spare time. When I entered the Rose Residences and decided to visit my cousins. I reached their house, parked in front of their grand mansion and stood there before pressing their doorbell.

These is one of the Jaeger's property, the owner of Rose Residences. Mikasa was an adopted family member, although she kept her surname, and she's already a part of us.

After seconds of appreciation to their beloved home, I saw a glimpse of Eren peeking over their window.

I gave him a small wave and he rushed immediately outside to open the gate for me.

"What brings you here so suddenly?" Eren asked, some crumbs of cookie that he's munching splinters into me.

I shrugged. "Nothing, something's wrong to visit my favorite cousins?"

Both of us chuckled. "Welcome home, then." Eren gestured like a butler so I just shooked my head in disbelief of his childishness.

Eren closed the gates and we walked in, revealing a large living room. The tv's open- guessing he's playing Minecraft in their Xbox.

"Where's Mikasa?" I asked, putting my bag on their couch. "And what about Uncle Grisha?"

"Mikasa's in the kitchen, while dad's still in work." Eren picked his contoller and sat comfortably on their couch.

"Ahh.. I see." I respond, grabbing two small sized cookies inside the open jar on top of the table.

Eren gestured for me to sit beside him but I decline.

"I'll go see Mikasa in the kitchen."

Eren nodded and continue the game his playing. I slowly headed to their kitchen and saw Mikasa baking.