Epilogue

Hi! Download the song up there or you could listen to it when the title appears on the epilogue!

Title: Glass Bridge - (Originally By: Savina and Drones) Cover By: Marianne Topacio.

I loved this song and it came from the 'Bride of Habaek.'

Goodluck!

Epilogue

Third Person's Point of View...

The special day has come. Where a pair heart and soul will be reuniting today. She and He won't be calling each other fiance anymore. This event will be the way to make their relationship real.

Everyone seemed thrilled, waiting for the ceremony to begin. The atmosphere is elated and romantic. (Y/n)'s family was there as well as Levi's which includes Kuchel and Kenny. The entourage cast was complete. Hanji, Mikasa, Eren, Erwin, Mike and Nanaba was excited to witness the wedding.

Levi was standing, clearly nervous beside Erwin.

"Levi, don't be nervous," Erwin chuckled. "You've been fixing your cufflinks for nearly half an hour."

Levi glared at him. He was wearing a formal tuxedo. An gray suit with matching white cravat. It suited him very well. He's still attractive especially with his hair slicked back. You could say he's damn hot.

Levi glared at Erwin. "I can't resist myself." He sighed and wandered around the cathedral. "What if I forget about our vows? If I stutter and faint?"

Erwin laughs. "What?" He gave him a pat in the shoulder. "Levi, just keep it cool. It wasn't like you."

"I know," Levi states before taking a deep breath.

Hanji was being ecstatic and insane as ever, she's being resisted from screaming in excitement by Nanaba and Mike who looked really pissed by her antics.

Sasha, Connie, Jean, Ymir, Historia, Armin and even Annie attended. They were all pleased to see this exclusive wedding. There was only one media invited to let these event become live for the fans. For they could witness the special day from the past 5 years of being locked into each other's arms, they will finally level it up.

"Everyone, please stand up to welcome the guests." The officiate, started.

A sudden feeling of adrenaline rushed on Levi's nerves. He was nervous and his palms getting cold when Erwin whispered on him.

"Stay cool."

He nods and exhaled. It has to be perfect. It has to end really perfect so he had to do his best this time. Wedding... is one of the greatest sacraments and it shouldn't be ruined.

'It's my our special day. I should make this memorable for her...'

The song started... 'Glass Bridge'.With the chosen orchestra of the cathedral to make it more romantic using the sweetest instruments. But Hanji seemed more emotional than the others.

Howling moon,

It has been so while,

In the silence.

The entourage guests came one by one. Bridesmaid holding a small bouquet of flowers as they walk down the aisle with groomsmen escorting them...

And if you believe

In my little world

Tomorrow will

Have a wonder