Chapter 25: Role

Chapter 25: Role

It was real.

The film was real with me as one of the cast was legit.

Because right now? I was standing in front of a large luxurious building, holding my car keys.

This is where Survey Corps Agency is located. Today, we'll be having a little meeting and introduction of ourselves regarding the upcoming movie.

Our filming was confirmed. Though, all of the cast have no idea what our concept was all about and that is why were here.

I wonder what my role was? Maybe a supporting actress? A villain? Antagonist? Or... maybe... the leading lady?

No no no no. There is no way they would put me on a role like that. How hilarious. And why would I be? I'm not a veteran actress nor popular celebrity and besides why was I expecting such a high role? What a fool am I. (R/n) what a fool you are.

Sigh, maybe I was just a maid around the whole movie?

Well, let's see and just hope that the other celebrities will be nice to me.

I entered the building, showing them a personalized I.D of Survey Corps that the agency gave me before, Levi just reminded me about it since I don't know I have something like this. He said that I'd be using this starting now so I can enter without showing them the e-mail or any other unnecessary valid I.D. to prove them that I was already a member.

"11th floor, Left Studio" the counter said and smiled at me.

"Thanks." then I rushed to the elevator.

But when the elevator was about to close a certain person walked casually to stop it from closing using his hands and it opened revealing Levi who wore glasses.

I raised an eyebrow.

Wait- He's not here yet?

And why the hell he was wearing glasses?

Levi walked in and stood beside me as if he won't dare to even greet me because I was a stranger. The door closed as he pushed the 11th button.

The elevator goes up slowly while the whole atmosphere became silent. But then, he interrupted it.

"(R/n)."

I looked up to see him that only made my mood worse. Why does he have to be so attractive in every way?

Why even him wearing glasses makes him even more attractive?! Agh!

"W-what?"

I cursed under my breath from stuttering.

"I expected you not to be late." he said coldly.

"Uhh... I actually thought the same way...-" I looked at him as he glared at me. "W-what I mean is that, you usually woke up early and I thought you're going to be here earlier."

Phew. That was close. But, why was I so intimidated right now?

He sighed. "Why were you stuttering? Are you scared?"

"W-what?!?" I suddenly blurted out and looked at him with a daring face. Is it just me? Who saw him glare lately? Or it's just something I wasn't so used to him being stoic?

He looked at me coldly as I covered my mouth.

"Sorry," I slapped my mouth gently. "Bad girl." I whispered to myself.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Levi