Chapter 48: Edges

Chapter 48: Edges

"(Y/n)!" Hanji ran to me while holding their signature eye bands but this day. They'll be wearing black based on their new Album called "Wild Side" "Wear this."

She handed me one of the black eye bands and smiled while I was in pure shock.

"What is this for?" I ask confused.

"You will be one of us tonight!" She squeals. Thank goodness we were still at the ground and not on the stage.

"R-really?" I questioned in disbelief.

"Yeah, and we will fucking slay everybody." Levi ruffles my head and smirks.

I was speechless on what's happening but holding this thing makes me happier than ever. Being a part of them wasn't that bad just for tonight, right?

I slowly wore the eye band with them and when we were finally ready, we stepped on the stage with the instruments ready to be played.

I stepped beside Levi, facing thousands of people watching us perform.

I got a bit tensed up at the thought that I may mess this performance up but some thought struck my mind leaving a message.

'As long as the whole band and Levi was here. You'll do your very best'

It's now or never.

"1! 2! 3!"

Timeskip~

The crowd gave us an overwhelming applaud after our performance and what mostly surprised me is that the fans were yelling our names as if they were praising us.

I can't believe I was standing in front of these fans whom I can just compare to me before. And what also surprised me is that we just released the album a few days ago and everybody seemed to memorize the songs.

Flugel der Freiheit and me werr waving at everyone until we decided to give them our bows.

"Once again! Flugel der Freiheit with Ms. (Y/n) (L/n)!" The hosts presented our names again as the crowd started shouting in delight once more.

I can't help but smile at everyone. I feel like I was now a real part of this honorable artists standing beside me. It's like I'm really one of them...

After hearing applauses from people we finally got out of the stage and got complimented by their on fleek manager.

"That's a great job." Erwin clapped on us.

"Erwin! Did you see that?" Hanji wrapped her arms around her boyfriend. "I just freaking slapped my bass to make this concert fuller and better!"

Erwin chuckles at her antics. "This wasn't a concert."

"I know, but it seems like." Hanji pouts.

"So, let's get back to our seats?" I ask them. My feet was already feeling sore due to the heels Hanji made me wore.

"Sure, let's go." Nanaba leaded us back to the seats.

The show continued by the performances of the other music artists that competes with them- I mean with us. I admit, they're also amazing just like them and it's hard to beat such veterans.

After the performances, I heard my phone's notification tone and as I read the name and it's  my cousin.

From: Eren

(Y/n)??! Oh no, I can't believe that you performed with Flugel der Freiheit!!

It should be me performing with Levi! I'm jealous. T^T