Chapter 32: Mindless Confessions

Chapter 32:

Third Person PoV

Later on, they had given andr received their Christmas gifts for each other so right now, everyone gathered on the small table prepared with full of glasses of liquor and food. They were all drunk... or so I thought? Oh well, let's see.

"Guys! Let's heat up the atmosphere!" Hanji yelled and raised her arm while holding a wine glass.

"Yeah!!" All of them cheered up.

"Soooo, some truth or dareee?? What do you think, guys??" Hanji asked, leaning on everyone's faces.

"Then I'll spin the bottle." Erwin chillingly grabbed an empty bottle but Hanji groped his mouth.

"No fair!! This is my idea so I'll be the first to spin, eyebrows!!" Hanji shouted at Erwin and suddenly pecked him on the cheek. "Be a good boyfiee, okaaaay?"

Erwin rolled his eyes and shrugged. "As if you became a good girlfriend to m-"

"Whaaat?!!" Hanji dramatically shooked Erwin by his shoulders.

"Neee~! Just be thankful that you've got a boyfriend, Hanji!!" (Y/n) rolled her eyes "Look at me! My age is almost out of the calendar but I still haven't found onee!!" (R/n) lectures while playing and spinning the liquor inside the glass after having another shot.

"Nooo! He states different! Erwin! Am I not good enough?! Erwin, are cheating on me?! Did you find someone else better than me at be-!"

"Heeeey!! Stop bickering about your damn privacy!!! Just play the fucking game!" Levi complains.

"Yeah! I'm all fired up!" Nanaba agrees while Mike kept on sniffing her shoulder but shrugs him off her. "Mike! Stop that!"

"Fine!" Hanji sat back on her chair, pouting at Erwin. "But I'll make you see, tonight. Erwin. Smith." She says, pointing her index finger at Erwin whose smirking smugly.

"Sure." Erwin chuckled at his drunk girlfriend.

On the other side of the table was (r/n) who's head is pounding while she kept on massaging it. Beside her was Mike and Levi whose also going wild like Hanji and Nanaba. Only Erwin stays at ease... at least.

"Excuse me, I'll have to go somewhere." (R/n) weakly said as her head gets more and more ache.

"Whyyy?! You are going to miss the fun!" Hanji stood up.

"Continue your game. I'll be back!" She yelled to them as she ran somewhere at the beach.

"Oi, brat! Comeback here!" Levi yelled out of himself. "

'Fuck. I feel nauseous and weird.'
(Y/n) thought to herself.

She was also drunk and at the same time anxious about... well, the topic recently.

(Y/n)'s PoV

I walked to the shore feeling the cold breeze touch my skin but my face feels warm as tears ran down my face. I sat under a tree near the woods and I felt the urge to cry softly until I begun mourning.

"Oi." I suddenly heard a husky voice beside me. "Why the hell are you crying?"

I stared at him with tears kept on streaming when I mindlessly cupped his face in a harsh way. "No! I'm not."

'Her cheeks and nose were blushing. Her eyes were puffy. What's up with her?' Levi thought.

"What's wrong with you?" Levi asked as he suddenly wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Tell me. I'm all ears." He pointed his ears.