Chapter 35: Under The Stars

Levi's PoV

In just a few hours it's our flight but were still here at the resort. I don't know why shitty-glasses paid a flight at midnight but we had no choice anyway. I was packing my luggage and things, while (y/n) said she had somewhere to go, I attempted to go with her but she refuse, telling me that she had Hanji and Nanaba involve so I don't have to worry.

Tch, as if I won't worry if it's them. Hanji and Nanaba goes berserk all the way if they're together.

At least she had already packed her things earlier, so I was here at the edge of her bed, since my bed smells like shit.

I was done with my suitcase and now packing my bag. I looked at the closet to check if there's something I forgot, the bathroom and the bundoir. Nothing. It's all empty, until I realize the drawers between our beds. There's something I should get there.

I opened the last drawer and picked up the book I brought here just in case I got bored. I know (y/n) was somewhat fond of books so I put it in the lower drawers so she won't know I brought this thing, she might bug me about this and lose the bookmark again if I let her borrow.

On the second drawer was (y/n)'s, it's already empty since she had packed already and for the top drawer, I opened it until saw a black box with a note on it.

'Happy Birthday, Levi!'

I twitched my eyebrows in confusion.

'Who gave this?'

I grabbed the box and my eyeglasses' sanctuary and closed the drawer because there's nothing more to get there. I opened the box and a paper fell from it, the box contains a bracelet. The style's just the way I like.

But before wearing the bracelet, I picked up the paper that fell from the box and opened it. The paper contains a letter so I read it.

To: Levi Ackerman

Hey, Levi! Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas! This is not so important letter but I hope you like my simple token of appreciation....

Levi, I really wanted to thank you so much everything you did. I owe you big time ever since the day you took care of me at the hospital. Thank you... I know that sometimes we bicker or piss each other off but that doesn't mean that I have forgotten all of the good memories and things we did for each other. I may not have remembered the past but as long as I live, all of our friends and us can make new memories. Right?

Thank you very much for being a friend of mine and there for me. I wish that you'll have the best birthday in your life, I heard that you don't celebrate that much so we did something for you and we will make this day one of the most memorable days of your life.

That is all I wanted to say. By the way, try to smile more... ^^

Again, Happy Birthday!

-Sincerely,
(Y/n)

Just like what the letter said in the last. I did smiled. I don't expected (y/n) to give me something like this.

I folded the letter back and set it aside. I grabbed the box then picked up the bracelet and adored its features. (R/n) knows me, huh?