Chapter 29: Little Sweet Moments

11:00 AM

My eyes opened slowly and realized that someone's arm were wrapped around my waist. I turned my head to see Levi snuggling behind me and sleeping.

I still can't help but blush as hard as I could. Just look at what situation we are in, right now.

But just as when I observe these things that had happened all over the months and days we spent together... you can tell that our relationship is perplexed.

That I felt confusion at every action he made and things really got more complicated for me. Or maybe, the both of us.

I was about to fall asleep again when my heard turned at the wall where the clock is located and I suddenly sat up, realizing it was past eleven.

Shit shit shit. Levi opened his eyes.

"What's the matter?"he asked half asleep.

"I've already told you earlier that Hanji was inviting us over the beach and now we're three hours late." I groaned and slid my hand from head in defeat. "Now look, they're probably not there anymore and disappointed."

"Who cares?" he sat up and stretched as if nothing matters.

"Like you didn't give a fuck?" I asked irritated.

He didn't responded instead just stood up, walked to the bathroom and started tooth brushing.

I ran to the him, staying outside the door line and standing in front of the door.

"What are we gonna do now?"

"Anything you feel like." he answered in a uncertain tone since there are foam in his mouth due to his brushing.

"Levi, I'm serious." I stomped my feet like a kid multiple times in annoyance.

"I'm also damn serious." he grabbed a mug and gurgled water then spit them.

I rolled my eyes. "This isn't funny."

He wiped his lips. "I'm not joking either." then he walked away.

"You're such a bipolar person," I suddenly spitted after recalling how much sweet he was before we accidentally fell asleep and now he was acting like this isn't a serious matter. Hanji and I had plans so it's almost screwed. "Shall I knock you out so you'll turn into a person who gives a shit?"

"Shut the fuck up," he rolled his eyes. "If you wanted to make it up to them, then let's just join them on brunch. It's almost 12, though."

"Finally." I shooked my head.

"Now get out of the way and get going." he waved his hand over me.

"Alright," I responded a little annoyed. "Short-stack."

"Heard you, idiot."

"Don't care."

-

Levi was showering and I was picking clothes on our walk-in closet. I decided to go on a simple shirt and a short to be more comfortable. My hair is wrapped in a towel when I went out of the closet, I saw Levi walked out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist which is the reason that his upper body is exposed.

Our eyes met each other as my orbs widen in shock. I quickly looked away and turned my back to him, luckily he didn't saw my cheeks burning red. I was now facing a wall.

"What the heck, Levi?" I asked a little irritated but still hiding my blushing.

"What?" he asked innocently as if nothing matters.

"Don't 'what' me," I said and did a quotation sign with my fingers while still facing a wall. "You're not dumb."

He chuckled, "I know,"

I felt his presence getting near when he suddenly appeared beside me. "Oi."

"Oh god!" I quickly covered my face with my hands and shut my eyes close when I saw him in the beside me.

I forgot that I was standing beside the closet! Shit! I felt my pulse rate racing!

"You're acting too innocent." he stated before I heard the door in the closet close.

I slowly opened my left eye when I finally got the chance to visualize everything without getting distracted with 'Ehem'

I walked in front of the simple bundoir and sat on a chair.

"Phew... that was close." I leaned my back on the chair when towel that wraps my wet hair fell.

I was about to reach and get it when someone picked it up for me. It's Levi, he's now wearing a pants and a simple faded shirt. That fast?

"Don't leave a mess." he said and hanged my towel.

"Am not." I just mumbled for being annoyed of him.

His always commenting on such simple things that is nothing to do with his standards since I was actually really gonna pick it up.

Like what? I was always the ones whose breaking his clean-freak standards.

And now that I was to get the hair dryer, he picked it up and turned it on.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I stood up and attempted to seize it from him but he held it above his head that I can't reach.

I tried to stand on a chair but he lowers the level of my blower.

When I got my feet back to the floor and almost got the hair dryer he turned it on that made me back off.

He laughed. "Loser."

"Cheater." I glared at him.

"I'm not. There are no rules in here" he crossed his arms. "Besides, I'll never be. I'm not kind of guy." then he winked.

What the-?!

"What do you want?" I asked, daring him.

"A little favor. Sit."

"Why would I?"

"Because I said so..."

"And if I don't."

"You deserved to be punished." he shrugged. "Anyway, wasn't it simple to sit on that chair?"

I sighed. "Fine." I obeyed his order.

I wasn't expecting anything serious for him to do but when he grabbed my wet hair, he turned the blow dryer on its power and started combing my hair.

I can't help but blush at his actions so I slightly bowed my head to hide what my face was needed to be hidden.

"Oi, don't move." he said.

"I-I'm sorry." I looked up averted my gaze to the other side but I heard him chuckle. "What?" I looked at him on the mirror.

"Nothing. It's a secret." he smirked while he kept doing my hair for who god knows.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

He shrugged and his expression turned back into stoic ones. "Just feel like doing."

"You sure are really bipolar." I crossed my arms and laughed.

"Whatever." he turned the blower off and combed my hair to the correct side. "Done."

"Thanks." I glanced at the mirror. It's done perfectly on its usual look.

"No problem." he then squeezed my cheeks from behind while were in front of the mirror.

"Aww." I rubbed my cheeks.

"Let's go. We have to make it up to them." he grabbed his glasses and wore it.

Such a cute guy.

"Alright." then we left our room planned by that little crazy woman named Hanji.